Would you rather go on a date with a super shy girl that doesn't talk much or a really outgoing girl that seems to be a little too much?

The shy girl is nice but nervous. She says some cool things every now and then, you find that you have awkward silences often. She feels embarrassed. The outgoing girl talks a lot and definitely has your attention. She's fun but she's a little bit loud and sometimes puts off too much energy. She makes you feel embarrassed.

• Shy girl
  • Loud girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, loud girl. I'm not a big talker, so more talkative girls make things easier on both of us.

I have no problem with shy girls, but quiet + quiet doesn't mesh well at first. Either I have to force a bunch of questions down your throat to get conversation started, or we sit in awkward silence while we drink our coffee. Having an activity helps, but doesn't always work well.

Also, you get better feedback from loud girls. If she likes something, I know it. If she doesn't, I usually get to keep that in mind for later. With a shy girl, I may never know if her heart is bounding around in her chest, or if she's trying to think of the best way to fake an illness. If I'm not convinced that the girl had a good time on our date, I doubt I'd try for a second one.

What Guys Said 9

• Do both girls look like you? :P

• The shy girl would be my first choice.

• Honestly?

Going out with a quiet, shy girl sucks. Seriously. I'm recalling two times of that. Unless there's already some real chemistry and understanding there, then it falls to you to keep talking, or let awkward silences and staring off in the distance.

And going out with a girl who's a little too talkative... it's okay, if there's conversation and energy. You can always tease her and let her know to lean back and relax. It's harder to get a shy girl to speak up.

• Neither... the normal one.

• I like outgoing girls, but loud girls are annoying as fuck to me. I'd say shy.

• For me the shy girl cause I'm shy too

• Shy girls are my type so..

• Shy, its cute

• the talkative one. at least I'd stay awake.

What Girls Said 1

• im wondering how the guy will have a connection with u if u don't speak? I think people will in real life prefer the talkative one more bc u can connect with her better