(Girls) Do you girls like guys that are shorter than you?

i'm 5'2, 17, and i just have little confidence with my body.
i'm stocky and all, but i still can't get past on how short i am
If anyone can give any advice or dating tips much obliged would be towards you :)

Updates:
I just want to say thanks to all the people that posted their opinions, and advice.
And you are all charismatic women c:

0|0
24|2

Most Helpful Girl

  • Guys tend to have their growth spurts a little later then girls, so chances are that you will still grow at least a inch or 2. But I have to admit, although I am 5'2, I find really tall guys attractive ever since I was really small. About 85% of the guys I have liked have been at least a head taller then me with heals on, and the other 15% has been at least 5 inches taller.

    0|1
    0|1
    • Thank you for honesty :)

    • Show All
    • i have been working on cardio for the past week now, (been jogging a mile or 2 with no breaks)
      But i really like the tight clothing idea, Ty so much miss

    • No problem :) and don't forget to stretch because you don't want to pull a muscle.
      All the best!!!

What Girls Said 23

  • Personally I don't mind -- I'm nearly 5'3" and to me height is one of the things that are least important when looking for a partner. I don't particularly like very tall guys, either, since it makes me feel uncomfortable with the large height difference.

    You might continue to grow. I was 5'1" when I was 17 and grew a few inches since then. I don't think there is much you can do to force yourself to get taller. Just be happy and confident with what you have and work on the characteristics of yourself that you can change.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys that are taller... it doesn't have to be way taller but a little is preferable :)

    0|0
    0|1
  • Since I'm 4'10 it's pretty hard to find someone shorter than me. But I do tend to prefer like 5'6 and above.

    0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind it. I'm about 5'4 and I would rather date a guy who's a little shorter than me than one who's a lot taller than me.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I like the guy to be taller than me.

    I don't want to feel like a giant next to you.

    I mean a few inches shorter isn't bad, but if I had to choose, it would be someone taller.

    0|0
    0|1
  • although I most likely wouldn't be totally attracted to them at first, that wouldn't necessarily stop me from forming feelings for the guy (if that makes any sense)

    0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer same height or taller. :3 not much. probably not more than an inch or two in both directions though.

    0|0
    0|1
    • ty for opinion

    • Show All
    • well maybe your muscles or fitness can make up for height :3

    • i think they can, but i still need more confidence in my height.
      but thank you anyways

  • I would prefer that the guy is taller than me but don't lose your confidence because there are many girls that are shorter or that like short guys.

    0|0
    1|1
  • I personaly prefer guys that are around my height but won't mind if the guy is one or two inches shorter.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like tall guys because I too am 5'2".

    0|0
    0|1
  • In my opinion, I wouldn't date someone 5'2 cuz I'm 5'10 BUT I have friends who are 5'0 so you would be taller than them. So just find a short girl to date.

    0|0
    0|1
    • Ty you for opinion
      the girl im trying to get is probably near 54 or higher.

    • Show All
    • well thank you again miss

    • No problem

  • i prefer a guy thats taller than me and also i'm kinda short so really that's every guy i know.

    0|0
    0|1
  • No but height shouldn't matter if she cares what's on the inside

    1|0
    0|1
    • Ty for your comment

    • Show All
    • ty, you put a smile on my face

    • It's very true and you're welcome

  • Wow you sound really familiar and you even have the same name that's weird

    0|0
    0|0
    • my last name is albarran if that helps

    • No nvm lol and good luck on your situation

  • No, it's a huge turnoff to me

    0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 2

  • I wouldn't worry about these girls online. They are either too young or just different. In RL girls in my age range don't give a damn. To play devil's advocate though they might not want a guy that's like 4' something. Idk. 5'2 is good though. I'm 5'3 and have never had problems with girls wanting me. Even girls who are tall.

    0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying to get ready to ask this one girl out and trying to boost my confidence, but thanks for your advice man

    • Oh. Well girls around your age may have unalterable preferences at the moment. Some girls as they get older lose that and some don't. Just my opinion/observation though. Take it with a grain of salt.

  • naa man but sometimes but most dont nothing us guys can do about it :(

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...