How do I get out of this? Feeling stupid?

A guy I'm seeing is lovely but I can be a little inpatient at times with him as he's so laid back , I started a argument last night over basically nothing :( sometimes I think it's because it's the only way I get attention off him , I know that sounds stupid !! I said don't contact me again over text and he kept messaging me saying he doesn't want to end this and it's not mutual but if that's what I want what can he do? He kept calling my phone but I couldn't answer :/ I don't want to end anything as I care for him so much and he cares for me , I'm feeling stupid now I haven't replied to his last text , he did get a bit angry and said delete all my pictures he'd sent me then he even said he didn't mean that , I think he got angry , how do I get out of this argument? He keeps asking what's up I can't tell him I started it because I want his attention can I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, real shit, if you don't tell him you started this for attention, and immediately change your ways, you will be trapping him in an unhappy relationship, of which he fruitlessly pursues a woman he deserves much better than, because she's too insecure to even let HIM be happy because she's so damn set on making herself unhappy. You type with all the bullshit frowny faces and exclamation points, but this is what you wanted, wasn't it? you got the attention you were craving yet? he's blowing up your phone, you're treating him like shit, and now you want to cry to us because what? you're the victim in all of this? I'm not going to pamper you, or give you attention as well, because i KNOW thats what you want, we all know this isn't going to change or you wouldn't be telling us, you would just be doing it. Torturing him to the point that he fills your answering machine is what you wanted and this isn't some big enigma you need help fixing, you know exactly what you're doing here, you're going poor me for more attention. i'm going to lay it down real good for you, STOP BEING A BLACK HOLE IN EVERYONES LIVES, INCLUDING YOUR OWN.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him you started it because you are stupid.

Take a good hard look at what an ego is. Once you understand the correct meaning of ego and pain body you will have a better understanding of self. But at this moment you are just plain stupid because there was no benefit only harm from your actions.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him that you started it because you wanted his attention and didn't know how else to go about getting it. Sometimes guys underestimate the amount of attention girl needs, it happens to the best of us. Just be open to him about how you're feeling.