I get nervous when it comes to guys?

So it's this guy I like and he like me but I have social anxiety and I get too nervous and scared and I don't know what to say and when we text its awkward and nothing to talk about so Im scared to be on the phone

Most Helpful Guy

• if you tell him you're nervous it'll help. i actually really like shy girls. if a girl is nervous meeting me it takes some pressure off of my shoulders. i feel like i can be a guiding force in the relationship rather than having to second guess her like an enigmatic labyrinth. Nervousness is cute, especially coming from a really cute girl. Like you know. Cheerleader outfits come to mind. Though honestly now that i think about it i've never met a nervous girl in a cheerleader outfit but you get what i mean. Wear a short skirt and pigtails and shyness will be just plain endearing.

What Guys Said 4

• Familiarity breeds confidence. Why not write down a list of interesting, compensatory topics and opened ended questions prior to interacting with him, then refer to them during as needed.

• A good way to keep the conversation is to keep asking questions, so then he will keep answering them, and as long as he answers in more than one word, you'll be able to ask more questions based off his answers. Try to observe funny things that happen throughout your day, thinking what would make a funny story, and save it in your mind for later. Then when you're talking, you can be like, "Oh I totally saw this weird guy at the mall..."

• Social anxiety is one scary thing :/
    Best is keep spending time together and u will eventually become comfortable with it. Once u do, u won't even notice dat ur mouth is alrdy moving by itself.

• U know how scared guys are when it comes to ladies, you have the power here

What Girls Said 1

• Usually its easy to get over anxiety and nerves when you face them head on. It would do you good to tell him "Since I like you and I know you like me back sometimes I get a little nervous and I don't know what to say." Don't forget that you're not in this alone. He likes you too so I'm sure he feels nervous as well. You need to remember that there's someone out there who feels the same way, and that "someone" is him.