Hey single people, how do you deal with or suppress the desire for hugs and cuddles when you don't have a gf/bf to hug or cuddle?

Or are you single people able to live without any form of human touch at all?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I love hugs and cuddling! Thats one of the things I miss the most when Im single. Not so much hugging tho, all my friends hug me, so thats not really something a go whitout.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single but I have a FWB, and I've never been big in hugs and cuddling

0|0
    0|0
  • When im not near him or around him or anything in between, I have a very good woman friend who I hug. In case you're wondering I'm completely heterosexual but this friend is there for me snd vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to distract myself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Never had such a desires. I'm not much of huggy person, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I just don't think about it. Listening to music will take my mind off of the whole cuddle thing if I see a couple.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it would help to some extent. It also depends on the genre of music you indulge in I suppose. Lol.

• I definitely don't recommend listening to coldplay when you're trying to ignore a couple. It doesn't help lol.

• can't miss what you have never had. .. if that doesn't work I take a nap. Can't think, yearn or want when you're out cold

0|0
    0|0
    • A nap would be efficacious in taking one's mind of it. However, that is only this much time to how much one can sleep, I can't sleep more than 10 hours a day.

Oh well, there are always sleeping pills I guess? Lol.

• I go to gym or do something else to distract

• I am a human in my own right, I don't need to be hugged constantly to comfort myself. How do I suppress it? I man the f*ck up that's how

0|0
    0|1