Guys, what do you prefer? (Girls can answer too)

I am a gym addict but my genes make me prone to be curvy, some people think I have the body type of Kim Kardashian, I was talking to some guy friends about this question... what do you guys prefer?

BTW girls can answer too, just think in terms of a guy i.e fit and built vs. fit and slim

1. Do you prefer girls who are fit and curvy or fit and skinny girls?

2. Blonde or Brunette?

3. Smart or Dumb?

4. Looks or Personality?

5. Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Jennifer Aniston, Hedi Klum or Scarlett Johnason?

For girls:

Tom Brady, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds vs Brad Pitt, David Beckham or Bradley Cooper

Poll just for guys... sorry I'm trying to make a point to win the debate I started

• Blonde?
    14% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Brunette?
    14% (1)22% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • Fit and Curvy?
    57% (4)56% (5)56% (9)Vote
  • Fit and Skinny?
    15% (1)22% (2)19% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• ryan reynolds is the hottest man alive!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 1. ... I like girls who are in shape. I eat right and run every day for good health. So, naturally I like girls who are fit and in good shape.

2. .. It's a toss-up on hair color. I like both colors. I like women who look like Salma Hayek, whom I can't imagine as blonde, and I also like women who look like Kristin Chenowith, who I can't imagine brunette.

3. .. They shouldn't be dumb like "Crissy Snow" from Three's Company, but they don't need to be a genius either.

4. .. Super hot girls with a bad personality are a turn-off to me, girls such as Tera Reid and Megan Fox. These are the kinds of girls whom people tolerate only because they look the way they look. ... I love beautiful women who have a good personality, such as the women in answer number 2.

4. ... For answer number 6, if you're simply asking about their physical attractiveness, all of them accept for Jennifer Aniston. And of the other five, Megan Fox, Scarlette Johansson, and Heidi Klum have the whole physical package to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.)fit and curvy

2.) blonde

3.) as long as she can hold an intelligent convo she's fine

4.) both?

5.) megan fox(based on looks only)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. fit and curvy 100% of the time

2. generally brunette

3. doesn't matter as long as she has common sense

4. both...about 40/60

5. I would chose you before I would chose any of those chicks

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Fit and curvy

2. Brunette

3. Smart

4. Can I have both?

5. I'm torn between Kim and Scarlett

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a lesbian, so I'm speaking about women

1 Curvy

2 Blonde, just barely

3 Smart!

4 I refuse to choose. I'll wait for both.

5 Scarlett Johansen

0|0
    0|0