What to do if a guy just wants to be with you because you're beautiful and you have nothing in common?

the guy I'm talking to and me are complete opposites. He's the manly guy who talks nothing but sports and watches spartacus, I'm the girly girl who loves shopping lol. We have nothing in common, we can't keep a convo going for gods sake. But he still writes to me and calls me everyday. So I'm guessing he just wants me because I'm pretty. I can't leave him either because he ıs the hottest guy i've ever known and I've been crushing on him for like 4 years:D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• hahah well if you already know the end result then there is no point and you're both wasting each other's time. in this case just do whatever you want to do.

• You don't need to share hobbies to be a happy couple. Yeah a relationship is more than sex but it doesn't have to include liking the same tv shows.

• You don't need to have the same interests to have chemistry. Heck, you know someone really loves you when they do something they don't particularly like just to be with you.

• You both sound young. Just go with it, see where it goes.

• you dont have to like someone who has the same interests, being into each other is all you need

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like you two may have a physical relationship, instead of a mature relationship. just saying.

• sounds good to me