If I guy wants to hangout in His room for the second date does that mean his ultimate goal is just to have sex?

So I went on this date with this guy
And we went to dinner and I been talking to him for awhile. He wants to hang out for a second time but in his room. Like? Does that mean he's gonna try to have sex with me? I wanna go cuz I like him and I feel bad for thinking this way but at the same time It gives me aniexity when a guy try's to have sex with me it super scary cuz I don't know how to react and in a virgin but I don't tell guys that until were in a relationship because it's none of there buisness anyways. So do you think I'm wrong about his intentions? And how do I reject a guys advanced in that situation?

Just letting everyone know he next tried having sex with me :)
Never*

Most Helpful Guy

• You reject his advances by saying no and pushing him away. If he refuses to back down, then you should also refuse to back down. Do not let any one coerce you into doing something sexual or pressure you by asking repeatedly. If he makes an advance three times after being told no two times, then leave.

With that said, I'm not sure it would be wise to hang out in his bedroom, as that could give him the idea that he ought to make an advance. There are hundreds of places you could hang out that would make sex impossible. I think you should insist on hanging out in one of those places. This will help you avoid that undesirable situation in the first place.

• Ya but there's nothing really to do in my town. But ya at least Il know rather or not I should stop talking to him.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know about ultimate goal but sex is definitely implied hahahah. why the fuck would a guy wanna hang out in his room?

• Well he never said his room but he said his house and he still lives with his parents so it's in his room

• well if you don't wanna do anything then you have all the power. just remember that.

• Ya I know I just absolutely hate being in awkward situation

• I don't like the assumption that because a guy wants sex, it's automatically assumed that it's the only thing he wants.

That being said, that's most likely what he want's from this date (regardless if he wants more or not). Since it looks like you care about you virginity, go in with that mindset and prepare yourself mentally. Don't settle for something you don't want. Even avoid the situation if you don't feel comfortable. Use your judgement.

Heck, no one here even met the guy. He could be such an inner dork that he truly wants to show you his Magic card game collection and wouldn't even dare to make a move.

• He made a move before so I doubt it I don't think he's scared cuz he didn't hesitate or anything last time but we obviously didn't do anything over sexual. I only go first base

• Yea he lacks respect for you and it's sad that second date
    got be in his bedroom seriously sounds messed up big time
    whether your 18 or older that guy has sex on his mind
    only guys want sex will behave like him i could never do
    that to a girl

• Lol yea well will see I hope your wrong but I agree that is disrespectful. I'm glad to hear you wouldn't do that to a girl

• Thank you and best wishes with him:) XD

• Yes that's his goal.

Suggest something different.

• Are you positive?

• Lol I'm not leading him on just because I don't wanna have sex with him.

• You're not leading him on because you don'[t want to have sex.

You're leading him on if you basically take him up on an offer to meet that's implicitly to have sex, then act surprised about it when you get there. If the goal was not sex or fooling around, he would NOT be inviting you over at this stage.

• Pretty much. If he tries kissing you, that's when you lay out what you're willing to do.

• If he answers the door in a bath robe... You're fucked!
    You need to tell him you're a virgin and not interested in having sex till god knows when prior to him answering the door in a bath robe.

• Lol ok I'll keep that in mind

• Yes, that's the intent.

"how do I reject a guys advanced in that situation? "

Don't get IN that situation. When he says let's go to my room, say No.

• Were are we suppous to go then? His house is small

• Stay somewhere public, obviously. If his house is too small for one guest, then don't go home with him.

What Girls Said 3

• well, i don't know for sure, but i'm pretty sure i watched a movie in my boyfriend's room on our second date and there definitely wasn't sex. we didn't even kiss. just watched a movie and ate food his mom cooked lol.

• That makes me feel alittle better thanks!

• in my experience that's what it means.

• Shit what happened to you? Did u reject his advances? Was it awkward? Did he kick you out after lol

• I been asked to hang out with guys at their houses too but they usually from guys I don't know that well so I refuse or if I only think of them as a friend I won't go or I won't go alone but I atcually like this guy so I hope he doesn't try to have sex with me! I already made out with him so I wouldn't care about that but I don't wanna have sex with him

• well if he's the type to get sulky and put it against you don't go

• Yeah he wants to bone

• Thanks for your opinion