I'm 21 dating 18 years old girl who. just graduated from high school?

She's to young and I think that she doesn't know better. What questions should I ask her? What are few things I should know before dating her? Should I worry about her young age (immature) )

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think a 3 year age difference is a huge deal or worth worrying about but it depends on her personality and yours.

What Girls Said 6

• You're both adults, and at 18 I would hope she's somewhat mature.

• Age is just a number and ask her about college , what she's planning on doing with her life , what career she's thinking about.

• It's only 3 years? She is really not that young.

• Always a girl is more matture than a boy. Trust me. you can ask her about what she wants to do in future, what she do in her free time, stuff like this

• No, you by law can do things she can't do

• Ask her about collage and whay she plans on doing for a career. Depending on her answer, you should now if she knows what she is doing in life. And that might show you how mature she is

What Guys Said 2

• legal is legal. its all good man. I was 22 and tried out an 18 YO but she did turn 19 shortly after that but still. it was fun. just treat her like you normally would treat a girl on a date. you're only 21, pretty young too, there shouldn't be a culture shock or anything between you two.

• You're only three years apart and you're both adults, there's nothing wrong with your relationship. She may be younger than you but realize that at 18 a girl is usually pretty mature. I would just go forward as if it was someone your age.