How does a man get out of the friend zone? How does a man get out of the friend zone?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how long uve been there, if uve been best friends with a girl for like years its never gonna happen but if u became close recently even under a year there's hope. feelings change our level of attraction changes. u can start by being flirty with her, tease her, if u put romantic thoughts in her head and she's a single girl she will automatically start wondering about u... dont say dirty stuff but crack funny jokes like us going on a date together or me being ur future husband just playing around she will have a good laugh and also go home thinking about u... u can also tell her she looks prettty make her feel a way any other man has never made her feel, notice details about her, tell her she's unique and there's a special kindness to her...

sometimes friendship between a man and woman turns into love naturally,

• good ideas

• thanks for mh! good luck! go get her!

What Girls Said 8

• Move yourself along to a lady who puts you in the lover zone.

• Fantastic advice. This deserves to be made into a plaque.

• Sounds like I going to have to let her go.

• Finally a girl with a little optimism

• I don't think a guy could get out of a friend zone with me. I'm usually sure when I decide that there's zero attraction.

• She says she's attracted to me. She says it is much harder to find a good male friend then the men she dates. So she put me there I guess because wants a good male friend.

• Sometimes love is blind. She'd may be sincere, I think more likely than not though she likes you as a friend ( really does ) and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Either way if that's her choice, whatever the reason you're still in the same position. Back to original thought, I don't think a person can do anything to get out of the friend zone. It all depends on her in the end, and she gave you the answer.

• I understand

• get really drunk with her and she may get horny and need a friend with a dick.

• lol she's the type that would hate me for being available after she is sober

• ahh i see you've thought this one out.

• you don't. sorry.

• You can't.

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• stop being a jerk about it and you will get out! The more you know! DADA DAAA

• I think she is kinda being the jerk in this case. I think she wants a good male friend badly so she chose me. She says she's attracted to me. She says it is much harder to find a good male friend then the men she dates. So she put me there I guess because wants a good male friend

• Guys/girls who complain about the friendzone bs usually are the ones being jerky butt hurt about it, maybe she doesn't want to ruin a relationship with you or maybe she is scared or maybe you're just a friend.. y'know what a friend is right? yes? then don't whine about it a friend is a FRIEND if she just wants to be friend just move on and at least be happy for you friend if she finds someone else or support her. OR step up and ask her if she rejects you, okay, leave her alone. and if she's playing you on then again, move on! The end.

• Just tell her how you feel and put it out there! Isn't it worse to just keep playing games and hopping one day you will get out of the friendzone? You never know she might actually go for it or at least put that in her mind and she might end up getting feeling for you!
    Honesty is the key my friend!

• I told her how I feel. She says she's attracted to me. She says it is much harder to find a good male friend then the men she dates. So she put me there I guess because wants a good male friend

• I would wait it out a bit, at least she knows how you feel, but sometimes it's just not going to happen!

• Try actually taking her out!!! I mean FOR REAL!!! Take her out!

• she refuses

• I want to be more than friends or I will have to let her go.

• Okay... than tell her how you feel and really let her know that and then possibly tell her that too and see where it goes from there.

What Guys Said 11

• It depends how long you have been friends, if it's been less than 2 months just put all your chips on the table and tell her all your feelings for the girl and to give her an ultamatum to make her think whether she wants a relationship with you or not and don't talk to her until she has made a decision. If more than 2months you have to disappear from her for a while, don't text her contact her or anything, and this will make her forget the friendship for a while, and during this time work in making yourself better and realize you are whole without her, and make goals for yourself to be a better version of you. In both of these instances you have have the willpower not to text her or talk to her, and always think the best in a situation, if you have a bad attitude and think of the worst outcome you might as well give up on making that relationship work.

• Be willing to take the loss, and tell her that you want to date, or you have to end the relationship.

• I may have to do that

• As harsh as it seems, this has to be done to safeguard your emotions, Asker.

• Become much more attractive.

• not going to happen

• I understand. I tried a lot of stuff

• I hope you didn't try doing stuff FOR her. Because she probably ignored all that. We want people for who they are not what they do for us directly.

• 0|3
    • She's going into the were done zone.

• The friend zone is a parallel universe.. its like getting through the black hole... ooooooooooo

• The best way to get out of the friend zone is NEVER GET INTO THE FRIENDZONE!

• I tried to avoid it and got caught

• That's why you gonna move on and never look back!
      When she sees you, get back into contact with her, it's that simple.

• What this guy is saying... is simply don't talk to a girl AT ALL after she rejects you.

• Aggressively make a physical move on her... and be ready to cut contact if she rejects you!

• Already have. Its time to cut contact

• Unfortunately so.

The only way to avoid the friend zone is to not have contact with girls that reject you.

Occasionally, this will cause a girl to chase YOU. :-P

• dead simple. you stop being friends xD

• I'm going to have to let her go

• that´s right. it´s a win : win situation. maybe she misses you and changes her mind, which is unlikely but if not, it´s still a lot easier to move on from her.

• You go there, pay the charging fee, pick up your £200 then turn off at "Go!"

• I'm pass that but I will end it.

• You can't, once they view you as a friend its over. wouldn't it be awkward for you to suddenly have feelings for a friend?

• People's feelings can change, but once you're in the friend zone it's very hard to come out of it.

• That's depressing

• That's right. She going to the we're done zone

• That's actually my preferred option.

• Solution: don't become friends.