Blonde or brunette which do you prefer?

Which would you marry.. usually brunette s are known to be more down to earth. Iam but which one and why? Is it because you have that specific hair color? Are you open minded to going with whats opposite of yours? Or whichever one you have more chemistry with?

• blondie
  • brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair colour doesn't fucking matter.

What Guys Said 10

• To the degree that I have any preference, I have a thing for (genuine) redheads. But hair color is NOT high on my list of priorities - I find girls of all hair colors attractive.

• I would marry the metaphoric brunette with the metaphoric body and looks of a blonde. Hair color is irrelevant.

• I've always preferred brunettes, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter much to me... it's pretty low on the totem pole in terms of traits I look for.

• I don't mind what color hair she has

• Blondes don't do it for me, I've always preferred dark haired women.

• Blonde and long, preferably curly.

• Brunettes because latinas

• Of course blonde :))

• Natural, curly redhead, all the way. No hair dye.

• I really don't care. All other things being equal, probably the brunette. But all other things are never equal

What Girls Said 0