If you dont get matches or replies on tinder and online dating, does that mean you're ugly?

Just wondering. If a guy has no luck on stuff like that it would be even worse in person right?

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I thought that was why I was not getting any replies but then I realized that the dating website I was on and the men I was messaging 98% of them put on their profiles they want white women. I knew right then and there that no matter how attractive I was I was not white so I felt like way better.

But yea I met this guy on the same website and I swear I did not expect to fall In love with a man online in fact we exchanged numbers right before I deleted my account and we are still talking

Usually that never happens with the guys I meet they just talk to me and disappear

And the ironic part was this was right before I told myself to meet people in Person

• Lucky you

• I brought up the bf gf thing but no response

• He just calls me honey

What Girls Said 5

• No it just means either you aren't their type or they're shallow.

And of you're asking this about yourself trust me you're definitely not ugly =)

• Either people on this site are lying/inaccurate or people in person/etc are
      one or the other lol

• Well people here are telling me Im not ugly or attractive, but reality says otherwise thats all Im saying :P

• Fine say what you think but if you're ugly then average looking people are hideous!

Just because someone on a site hasn't messaged you doesn't prove anything at the most it proves that those few people aren't.

Either that or me and any other girl on GAG that said you aren't ugly must have bad taste in guys...

• No, most girls I know use Tinder as a self-esteem boost. My sister has it and she just likes to see who liked her but doesn't make a move on any of the guys.

• its that the same on pof? i send a lot of message out and i get nothing i was on it for 9 months

• Yeah I've messed with the settings and different pictures :l
      You look great btw!

• Makes no sense :( at all... I don't get it.
      And thanks... being recently possessed does wonders lmao

• it means you need to message a range of attraction in the women, if you go for perfect 10s then maybe try lower, lower, lower. and you will hit it. The longer and more time you wait then perhaps you'll have more choices.

also your picture here is a tad creepy,. some thing more casual relaxed, shows your body in some nice clothes. topless can be unattractive because it spells player. the pictures you are choosing are maybe not flattering you.

• No. There could be other reasons, different personalities, interests...

• Yes basically. Not just for guys, but women too. Actually, ugly women have it worse than men. Women are meant to be beautiful so ugly women are useless.

What Guys Said 7

• Most girls on dating sites just want attention. They're just wastes of space and it's unfortunate because there are so many legit guys on there who do want to have real dates. They end up getting frustrated since they don't realize they're messaging girls who will never become mature adults.

• How long have you been on there?

Do you have creepy pics or an off-putting description of yourself?

• Meh. Tinder, hot or not, any other rating sites, are just ego boost to people anyways. Don't take anything from it.

• It usually takes a while. I've had it a couple of days and got about 7 matches in that time. I messaged 3 of them and none replied. Seems sad people get it just for the ego trip. WHERE THE CASUAL SEX AT LADIES? come on

• no. women there get pissed off and donĀ“t play, after they have been spammed with 10000 one night stand offers xD there are just no women on there, who still vote.

• Nope. I have concluded Tinder is fucked.

• no. i had some girls interested on me at some online dating sites but when i talked to them they didn t answer back. i don t know why