What should I do? So many decisions? Helppp?

Tomorrow is the 4th! Should I go to the beach with my best friend , Beach, fireworks,
OR ,
Skating with my boyfriend that I haven't seen since oct, and he has a Lukemia, & Doctor's told him he has 8 months to live?

I just need opinions, What would YOU do.
BY THE WAY ; We CAN hang out next Friday , & my best friend can come with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should spend more time with your boyfriend IF he actually IS your boyfriend.

I don't think he's ACTUALLY your boyfriend. You're still in high school (or lower?) and you haven't seen him since Last Year. That's not a real relationship. You're more than just friends -- but he's not your boyfriend, sorry.

With that said though, he doesn't have to be a true boyfriend. Go out with the guy since he is sick and you haven't seen him in a long while -- spend as much time as you can with him. But DON'T lead him on because you feel sorry for him -- as it seems that you are still "going out" with him because he's sick and you're just being sympathetic.

What Guys Said 3

• There will always be another July 4, but this may be the last one with your BF, such and easy question to answer, go with your bf then hang out again the next Friday.

• what? are you actually asking this? BE WITH YOUR BF. wow

• Fuck kinda question is this? Be with your boyfriend if he's sick like that. You'd have no heart if you didn't. Legit.

What Girls Said 1

• Go and be with your boyfriend because you haven't seen him in so long. There will be another day to go hang out with your girlfriend.
    But tomorrow be with your baby show him you are there for him.