Dating these days is so corrupted. Do you agree?

You got women who lead on men just for attention. Then you got the PUA's who try to win over women as if they're objects. Not to mention all sorts of game-playing that needs to be employed; otherwise they leave you even though they liked you. It's so dumb. Especially the game-playing.

It's gotten so bad that now some women view asking, "How are you?" when first meeting a girl online as needy.

I have lost trust now in the dating game. I want to not date, but then again, I want a girlfriend... so my only option is to play this stupid game... sigh...

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the exact same. Date me

• Nah, you probably wouldn't want to. I am only 5'3.5 :(

• 6'7. I'm finally done growing though :)

• Alright deal lol. Long legs are sexy anyway. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to date people who pull this crap, there are people with the same mindset as you. Go find them and date them

• How do I know whether a girl has the same mindset or not?

• The only way you could really do that is to date people you already know. Or you could date people, and once they play games or you sense that you're very different people you stop dating them

What Girls Said 4

• i feel the same way. it is so hard to date someone these days

• Really? I've never dated before so this is all new to me...

• Really? Because I feel like men don't want to date me at all

• I'm sorry you feel this way :( I'm new to dating and I haven't been "picked up" before. But I think I'm going on my first date tomorrow night.

• I wish you the best of luck in this harsh and dangerous adventure.

What Guys Said 3

• you don't have to play the game. Wait it out, and eventually, you'll attract someone as genuine and true as you are. Finding that special someone is hard, especially when you're surrounded by idiots! But don't give up! And DON'T lower your standards! :)

• Thanks man. I can only hope...

• Your hope can be your greatest asset when dark times hit you!

• I completly agree, but it goes the other way too... guys play games and girls play games... it an endless cycle that needs to end... when I ask a girl how she is, I barely ever want to get in her pants...

• Sad... isn't?