I'm going to a 4th of July party tomorrow, I would love to talk to women there but I wouldn't know what to say. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get to know the women, ask questions you want to know and then listen. women enjoy talking a lot so all you have to do is listen attentively. ask questions about their hobbies, childhood, family, dreams, passions, desires, favorite movies, music, etc.

• Ok. Will do

• yes, but more than that I want you to be able to do the same. what good is it to have knowledge if I can't share it with my fellow men? if you need anything or any help, please feel free to message me.

• thank you. Will do

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly it's easier to just approach a woman and say "Hi how's it going my name is ____" and go from there. My personal experience: I like it when guys approach me in a friendly manner! So I know for a fact there will be some women there who enjoy it when a man initiates a conversation. Don't be too nervous, just let things flow ask her her name, what she likes to do, who she knows at the party, etc. Our brains make us go crazy when we're put into a new environment or situations like this, but relax! You got this! Go to the party with a clear, positive mindset and I know you'll have a good time and trade a few numbers too! :)

Also some women like to talk, others not so much. Be careful and be sure what kind of woman you are talking too! Have fun! :)

• just say hi!

What Guys Said 4

• You can ask if she likes fireworks. If she does ask her if she wants to see some real fireworks in the back of your car. Hehehe

Or you can say hey babe, would you let me take you out for some pizza and sex? If she slaps you, you just say, what's the matter? You don't like pizza?

Naa jk. The best thing is just try to approach a girl you like maybe try to make it look innocent. For instance, wait for her to go get another drink and you go at the same time. Grab a beer and ask if she likes beer or if you know she does, ask her "you like this kind"? Then make a convo. Just use small talk. It doesn't have to be something genius. If she is interested, she won't even realize what you're saying. She will just be excited
    you are talking to her. If she doesn't like you, what does it matter? Nothing is going to change her mind anyway so you have lost nothing. Ask her questions, even slightly personal ones but not too personal. She wants to talk about herself anyway. If she smiles and asks questions back, you're good. If her answers are short and she seems distracted, move on. Answer her questions honestly and completely but keep it focused on her. Its like anything else, it just takes practice.

• There's tons of stuff to talk about. Remember that people LOVE to talk about themselves. School, work family, hobbies, interests... here is a great article on how to build rapport with people.

time.com/.../

• So, how bout this Freedom? America Fuck Yeah!

• "Sup. Wanna bang?"