Has anyone ever had a really bad first kiss?

Any of you had a really bad experience with your first kiss with the people you dated? I know most first kisses can be awkward for some but anyone had a kiss that broke the deal to not want to see that person again?

Most Helpful Guy

• No... but the female i lost my virginity to didn't know how to frenck kiss... she pinned me down and basically slobbered all over my mouth... im a really understanding guy so i didn't say anything even though it wasn't what i was after... LOL !!!

What Guys Said 3

• Uugh no, it was expired and stale...

cdn2.blisstree.com/.../hershey_kisses_toffee_3.jpg

• Yep me! First kiss was a girl that was about a foot taller then me and was just the weirdest looking person ever. I don't know why i kissed her or even found her attractive.

• The first kiss in my life I experienced was pretty good to be honest, but the first time I kissed this specific girl it was TERRIBLE! It's hard to explain but we just kissed differently. The sex was amazing though =]

What Girls Said 3

• yes happened to me! means there is no chemistry and don't expect them to change, just change the partner.

• YES! My first kiss was honestly just... awful in my opinion. He basically forced his tongue down my throat... it wasn't the "magical momentous moment" you usually hear about. Now, I can't really do any sort of french kissing... he ruined that for me lol

• It doesn't have to be a deal breaker on the first kiss. Give it time to figure out if it was just that one kiss or perhaps that's how he kisses. If your thinking a guy won't call you back because you feel it was a bad kiss, relax. If he's that big of a douche bag for judging you on one single kiss then he's really not worth your time anyway.