I believe I should just get over her and move on, or should I still have hope?

This girl and I was talking to for about a month and just out of no where she broke it off with me because she felt we were rushing too quickly into something than she was comfortable with right now. She said she needs time to work on herself and needs space. She's just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. When we were together we had the best times and I really could tell she liked me a lot. Even friends and family of her even told me how she talked about me all the time and she always said she liked me a lot too. But it's been a little over a month since she broke it off with me. We've talked maybe two or three times. I have left her alone to give her her space. The most recent time was a little over a week ago she text me and was talking to me like she used to and even said something about doing some stuff together sometime. But I haven't heard anything from her since. I understand she probably needs time for herself after getting out of a relationship that long but over a year ago we talked a little then just blew me off and got back with her ex boyfriend. Now this year she hit me up again and we did great for a month, I treated her so amazing then just out of no where broke it off with me needing space. If she comes around a 3rd time do I give her another chance? I mean this is aggravating to me. I've already tried twice with her and she's blew me off again. I really liked her a lot and even though this has happened I still have pretty good feelings about her but it's hurt me that she's done blown me off twice now. Do I give her another chance of she comes around? Or a better question what just do I do? Cause this whole situation has just confused me. Especially since she texted me that last time saying something about us doing stuff together. Please give me advise of what to do. It would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly to me I wldnt take her back that easily... the fact she comes and goes makes it seem like your her door mat... dnt let her do that to you.. what if when things dnt go right she knows to come to you because you give her some attn but overall she still leaves you.. you dnt deserves a part time gf.. if you really like her dnt be so quick to take her in... be casual.. if she leaves than she just was using you

• Yeah that's what I am gonna do. It's just frustrating when I'm so freaking nice to her and treat her so great then she just blows me off. She's done it twice to me and if she comes around a 3rd time, she's gonna see a different me.

• Exactly.. you know what my ex told my bff he told her that him n that new girl got in an argument (they only know each other for.3wks) but they eventually worked it out.. when they got in an argument she was even going to call some guy to come pick her up... man if that was me he wldve flipped apart of me feels she's just a rebound girl but he's scared ima hurt him... he tells me tho im still not. over what youve done to me but obviously I still care that's why im here

• Gotcha. I hear ya loud and clear!

What Girls Said 2

• If you like her a lot you could give her a third chance, just know that you run the risk of getting hurt or she could step out on you again, which maybe result in her coming back a fourth time because she'll know you'll always be there. You don't want to be a girls crutch, she needs to want you and keep you, or she needs to leave you alone. You're not a yoyo.

• Girls. Girls. Girls. The hardest type of species to understand.. and that's coming from a girl. Seen as you really like her, I'd cross your fingers and go for third time lucky. But although she keeps blowing you off, let her know that there will be no next time if that happens again, let her know that it hurts you to just be blown off like that, especially when you thought you guys were going good. This girl sounds like she might have a few relationship problems, seen as she was in a relationship for 4and a half years that's a pretty good reason to want to lay off a relationship for a while, so it is lucky she is taking interest into you. I agree with you though that she can't just drop you like a toy and pick you up from where she left. It's honestly your decision when it comes to her, is she worth it if you get hurt?

What Guys Said 1

• Look buddy you can't just let her play this game with even if she doesn't mean to play cauze now you sound as the backup guy for when times get rough on her so what I think you need to do is to confront her with your feelings it takes a great deal of courage but think of this if she agreed then you are good if she still trying to get around it then she is using you
    So talk to her and don't go unless you have a finale answer from her so you can move on with your life