Within 3 weeks of dating we got into an argument but worked things out.. is this normal or save myself from it?

The title says it all what do you think? got in an argument due to her not liking the fact he smoked and so he said well you drink so what... the argument got heated to the point where he wanted to drop her off but she said it wasn't necessary she wld just call a guy to pick her up.. eventually the couple worked it out... shld my friend realize that this girl he's dating isn't the best girl? What?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright so here it is, my ex did the same thing to me. I eventually ended up quitting but I hated her for always nagging on me for it. This might not happen in your relationship but it happened in mine. Brother.. This is just the beginning.. She will then start trying to change every other little thing about you until your just perfect for her standards. Once she realizes she can't she will just give up and leave you for some stupid excuses until you supposedly need to work things out on your own or stop them if you want her back. It all starts with one little thing then escalates from there

Answer mine If you have some time please

What Guys Said 1

• Gurl u dont need no man

What Girls Said 1

• I think its unfair for her to complain about this smoking when she knew he was a smoker. If you knew that he smoked and it bothers you, why would you date him? Either date him and leave it alone or find another guy to date who doesn't smoke.

• Yeah she said she didn't like that about him.. I told him to realize she isn't right for him but he says "let me find out for myself" pride?