Guy I'm seein told me he has slept with 15 women. Is that one too many?

I really like this guy but I feel a little put off by his number. He will be turnin 27 this year. Is that number too high? Is it a bad sign? Should I distance myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only too high if it's something you can't deal with or overcome, and everyone has their own idea of what would be a deal breaker in that regard.

Me personally, the number wouldn't matter as much as would her attitude towards sex and relationships going forward. If we share similar views and want to experience love in a similar way, then the past doesn't matter much to me.

What Guys Said 7

• seeings you aren't his first, what difference does how many people he has been actually make? its not something he can change, and if you stop and think about it, all the experiences of his life, including those one, have made him the person that you like. would you prefer a shy, socially awkward guy, that doesn't know how to please a woman that has no experience at all?

how many dudes have you been with?

• What a guy tells you and what a guy has exactly done are two different thing. It's no secret that guys will inflate their numbers to try and impress girls, though why anyone would be impressed with someone declaring how many vagina's they've smashed or dicks they've rode on is not something I can get my head around.

If you think that 15 women is too many women, then it's too many women.

• Whatever is too many for you is too many.

• It's up to you. I certainly wouldn't be interested in a girl that had 15 partners.
    If you feel differently about him now, it's time to step away.

• Wow that broke my current record by 15!

• if you ask this yourself I would say you shouldn't date him

• Wow that guy is so lucky

What Girls Said 4

• Just make sure he treats you with respect, gets tested, and you guys use protection. That's his number, it's for you to decide if it's too many or not.

• Honestly 15 women for a 27 year old, that sounds great. I'm 20 and I know a few guys who have been with more than that by now crazy.

• That's a little high but honestly not that bad if he was single for a long time.

• It depends on what you want. If you're looking for a serious relationship, then yes, it's probably one too many. I'm 23 and I've been with around 40 guys (I don't keep count so I don't know the exact number). At this point, sex has no meaning to me. It still has pleasure, just no meaning. Because I've been with so many men, I don't value long-term relationships.. I don't want to settle down until I absolutely have to (I do want to have kids someday, so I'll probably get married around 35). Also, when I'm in relationships, I'm easily tempted to stray.. If my bf isn't perfect, or if he does something that annoys me, I start to feel dissatisfied with the relationship, and I get the urge to cheat on him. Not saying that this applies to your guy. Guys and girls are different, but this is just how I am, and I think I'm this way because I'm used to having sex with a lot of different men.