What does a kiss on the forehead mean?

My ex he would always kiss me on my lips and after on my forehead before he would leave. And one time he asked me if I knew what a kiss on the forehead meant and I told him I didn't know then he told me to find out that all he could tell me is that am special to him cause am the only one he does that to. And right now were just friends and he still does it,i want you guys to tell me your meaning of a forehead kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLDR0SAGms

A kiss on the lips before he leaves is something that is almost second nature now to any couple. A kiss on the forehead means that there's something more in that relationship. He wants to be there for you even if you guys are just friends. Its unfortunate that you guys broke up, but this guy seems like he truly cares about you. I'm guessing he doesn't do this to all of his other female friends, so you'll probably still mean that much more to him than everyone else.

• Wow it is kinda true thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he REALLY cares about you. When guys kiss me on the forehead, I like it more than anywhere else because it means a lot more. It is like. A kiss in the rain.

Many guys hate showing that kind of affection. But when they do; its just really cute.

So he cares about you, and likes you a lot regardless of anything like a break-up!