How long could I wait to ask a lady out?

I mean right after I chatted up with her if I just met her, ask for her number then ask her out? Or wait out like weeks or a month of talking and texting her then i ask her out? The problem is I don't want to be seen as desperate or too eager I'm afraid I'll come off strong and be off putting.. so do I wait or ask her out on the moment I met her? Girls and guy help out thanks

Should I wait after I get to know her better in a non date situation or just ask her out already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wait, it's frustrating. Take it by the balls and ask her out in a fun flirty way

• I should just go for it huh? The only thing that stops me is the feeling of moving to fast I don't know

• Just do it. Life's too short. And us girls get frustrated waiting and waiting

• Good to know it's no biggie

What Girls Said 1

• Wait a week after talking for a little bit and getting to know her a little bit and allowing her to get to know you

• Yeah that's what I was thinking about to get to know eachother better and then go out.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her out after a month or so...

• That long? Ooooy not that same day I meet this girl? Does that seem too fast?

• You can shorten it but make sure she's ready