What things does a man need to become more attractive to women?

I am right now trying to change my image. I have lost weight and still need to go down. I am moving to another city with a new job and I was wondering what are the things a man needs to be more attractive to women, since I have failed miserably where I used to live.

Most Helpful Girl

• To each their own. If a woman finds you attractive, your personality will either lock down the attraction or make it go away.

Always look clean and well groomed as if you just got out of the shower and jumped into an outfit right out of the laundry.

What Girls Said 5

• OK here's a tip but all your eggs in different baskets, what i have noticed is that guys who get turned down often only go for one type of girl or woman, i understand you have a preference but im pretty sure that you can find what your looking for in many different types of girls and when i mean by different i mean by everything so say you like quiet girls how about going for a loud girl you'll be surprised with the results

• I understand what you are saying. It makes a lot of sense, maybe I am just looking for the wrong "type" of women. I try to be open minded with people but I will see if I have any patterns in the women I am attracted to.
      Thanks for the opinion. it helps.

• I'm sorry to hear that. I will be brutally hones with you on this one. When you love yourself it shows and other people find it very attractive. By love, I mean valuing your health and not neglecting it. Maybe this is shallow but if a man is overweight I'm turned off because I think he doesn't value himself or may be an emotional eater which could indicate other issues. (This is completely shallow and I slightly cringe typing this). It's other things... do you have good oral health? Do you floss your teeth? I'm in the dental field so if a guy doesn't take care of his teeth I notice right away its such a turn off. I don't want to change a man. A man should change and improve himself. It sounds like you are taking those steps. Losing the weight. Above all, these things should make YOU feel good and I hope you do it for yourself.

• Well, I started losing weight because clothing was not fitting me. So I need to go down and use perfectly good clothing. Anyway you don't have to feel shallow because it is normal to be attracted to the physical aspects of a person. AND why the teeth part? did you see something in the picture? OMG!! :P well I do have good dental health according to my dentist of course.
      Personally I don't correlate loving ones self with weight. Morbid obese yeah there is a problem but there is a range. right now I am 10 pounds over weight so I am working on that.
      Thanks for the opinion and I'll keep in mind the shallowness that exist. even my teeth.

• hi. I didn't even look at your picture. I wasn't referring to you at all! Just talking about experiences I've had. I dated a man who was handsome but he had horrible breathe. LOL.

• Be spontaneous, be easy going, confident and trust.

• confidence

• Be a gentleman and show that you can be trusted.

What Guys Said 0