Have you even been stood up when going on a date?

I remember being stood up. Felt like garbage. He didn't even call or message me the next day to apologize. He even blamed it on me. That was the end up it.
I hold back my tears no one would see me cry at the mall. Waited an hour so my parents wouldn't suspect anything. Then lied about the movie I was supposably going to see by saying it was "funny".
Never again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not 100% stood up to the point where I was there and she wasn't, but I've had really BS "cancellations." The weirdest "excuse" was when I was putting on my shoes and she texted me saying she has class. I stood there thinking to myself how the fuck someone could setup a time and then realize they have class at the exact same time.

What Guys Said 3

• Ya sort of. It was going to be our first meeting. Nothing major just meeting at a coffee shop. She didn't show. I never heard from her again LOL!

• no never happened

• um welcome to being a guy?

lol I have been stood up by girls at least 20 times or so in my dating life

What Girls Said 3

• I know it really sucks :( It just makes you want to cry and let the swallow you up. It happened once with me, I was supposed to be meeting a guy for dinner (one of my guy friends had set us up). He text me to tell me he might not be able to come so I waited for 3 and a half hours and it was getting cold and dark and he never showed. I did the same as you, went home and pretending it all went well then went up to my room, ate and cried lol :/

• Yeah. It sucked, but I didn't cry. He blamed you? What a pussy.

• That's never happened to me but I can imagine how painful that must be