So guys I need some help here... how to determine if he is seeing someone or has a gf without asking him?

i don't know if he does.. but signs to look if he only after sex, sexually attracted, being a player with me, sees someone, have girl one and two etc. and therefore not making a move as he just likes flirting?

signs to determine that he might be taking and likes to keep it casual and just looking or he needs time to actually acknowledge that yes i want to make a move... without asking if he has gf etc.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• What you Could say, and to Be quite 'Casual and coy,' is: "I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind we're talking." Other than that, unless someone Has told you, you've actually Heard, and he doesn't seem All that Into you, it's hard to know----Without some 'Asking.'
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • cool thanks a lot.. that will solve the matter...

• Show All
    • yep ill do that... then he knows i am bothered! x

• Right, sweetie... Enjoy your fourth of July holiday,. regardless... xx

What Guys Said 2

• Signs r that he smiles when he reads a text from his cell (cause it may be from his girlfriend) and does not make a conversation from his side on fb when u chat with him as guys in a relationship only talk to their gfs rather than anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't have him on fb.. but i noticed he is most of the time talks to someone.. i haven't seen him smiling yet.

• Make it a statement, like, "your girlfriendf must be such and such". If he says something like "yeah, she's such and such" then he's got a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• wait why don't you wanna ask him?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can only call him at certain times, he cancels dates, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • You could say "Have fun with your girlfriend." when you end a conversation and judge his reaction.

• Show All
    • Do you have a gut feeling that he has a girlfriend?

• dunno... i think there is something there.. or he might be seeing someone and flirts with me..