10 in looks, 7 in personality or 7 in looks, 10 in personality?

Which one would you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• 7 looks, 10 personality

7 is good enough in the looks department

What Girls Said 12

• 7 in looks, 10 in personality.
    Looks are only on the surface and will fade with time. Personality, on the other hand, tends to stick with you.
    I'd rather have an average looking guy that'll buy a homeless man dinner than a "Greek god" that'll offhandly criticize my favorite dress.
    And, for you superficial ones out there, looks can be improved, personality can't (or at least not easily).

• 7 looks
    10 personality

I can't imagine dating someone who wasn't a 10 in personality to me... I kind of wish my best friend was a dude. She has the perfect personality.

• 10 in looks and 7 in personality

• I like the honesty, I'm sure a lot of people won't be honest with this question, I realized that a bit later.

Out of curiosity, would you take a 6 in personality to maintain the 10 looks? If yes, a 5? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how much are people willing to put up with typically in either looks or personality to have their ideal person in either department.

• HIs personality has to be at least a 7. I don't want to date a jerk.

• 7 in looks
    10 in personality.
    Dating someone who doesn't have a '10' in personality in my eyes, would get very boring very quickly.

• 10 in looks, 7 in personality.

• 7 in looks, 10 in personality. I think with a great personality the looks would level up and if not, 7 is perfectly fine.

• 7 in looks and 10 in personality!

• 7 look 10 personality its always important that the personality is good because you have all the look but have any awful personality

• 10 in personality

• 7 looks, 10 in personality.

Personality is everything.

• 7 looks, personality 10.

Personality makes you seem even more attractive in the end. You could be the hottest thing in the world, but having a shitty personality ruins everything.

What Guys Said 11

• 7 in looks, 10 in personality.

7 is still a good number, and with a 10, aka perfect
    personality, it wouldn't be difficult to make up for the missing 3, in looks ^.~

• 7 in looks, 10 in personality.
    Even though she had better looks then just a 7 i met a girl like this before and i fell in love and that wouldn't have been different if she was just a 7 in looks to me. Other people may have rated her as a 7 though i am obviously buyest to a girl i love.

• yup, pretty sure i have. might not be perfect to other people, but i think so! :D

• 7 in looks, 10 in personality. At the end of the it's not looks that make me fall in love with a woman, it's just makes me want to sleep with her. Personality is what sets a woman a part. Hot women are everywhere, but a woman with a perfect personality is rare.

• Being attracted to your SO in every way is important but being attracted to their personality is more important than physical attraction.

• 7/10.

7 is still pretty attractive.

• 7 looks and 10 personality.

• 7 in looks, 10 in personality

• lmao, well a 10 to me might be a 7 to you :p not necessarily picky :D

• eh, you may be surprised :)

• why are you confused? lmao. i'm just saying that you shouldn't expect not to find it- people may surprise you!

• 7 in looks 10 in personality, i've had to make this choice before

• 10/7 can dominate at life. 7/10 will not.

• 10 in looks and 7 in personality...

• I am not very picky, so 7 in looks and 10 for personality by far. The sex would be better for sure.