Guys, would you date a bigger girl?

would you date a big girl, especially if they're on the process of losing weight? I always wondered if guys would like me. I'm kinda big but not obese just bigger but not many guys seem to be interested in me. I'm told I have a pretty face just would be better looking if I was more skinny. SO guys, are big girls to much of a turn on?

turn off*

Most Helpful Guy

• If u have a pretty face and your big...

Boi best believe im ready. I love meaty girls curvy gals, I dont even class them as big or fat. They are simply womanly.

Thats my opinion. People used to say beyonce back in the day was fat. I say she is mouth wateringly attractube back then. There was a girl who thought she was big, and everytime she said she was going to the gym I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

I think she had a belly but it doesn't matter if it gets warm n sweaty in the bedroom

OOOOOOOOOWWWHHHH YAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHH

Send us a pic and I can tell u for certain I would date.

U got a pretty face that seels the deal

What Guys Said 11

• If I found her attractive, and she followed a healthy lifestyle, sure. If she was bigger and ate unhealthly and didn't exercise then no, I wouldn't. I'd still have to find her attractive though, if her fat turned me off I couldn't force attraction. This wouldn't happen unless she was obese tho

• You seriously need to post weight and height, or a picture, or both to get a proper answer, ya know.

• Yes and I have. I look at a girls face first that usually tells me everything I need to know.

• Of course yes. All depends on many factors but if we are searching answer if yes or no, im saying yes cos i can't see any reason why not. Bigger doesn't mean " ugly" or something like this

• I've dated a couple of bigger girls, size 16/18 and they were both very pretty and very sexy. So, in answer to your question, big is not a turn off.

• yes definitely

• That is actually my type.. im obsessed

• not into bigger girls

• No I would not sorry

• Truthfully, I wouldn't

• Nah, I just don't feel attraction. I'd be friend, be nice to them, and respect their effort to lose the weight, but I doubt I would feel any physical attraction. Not like it's a choice I make, the feeling just isn't there.

• what if they lost weight and were pretty?

• Then maybe if they have a personality that fits with me. But until I felt that physical attraction, I can't get involved with her romantically because that's an important component.

What Girls Said 0