Am I a hypocrite? Guys and girls opinions?

Hi! I just wanna know, am I a hypocrite? Because I'm a bigger girl (not to big) just not skinny or even average. But I can't seem to be attracted to big men? I like men who have nice body's and nice faces! Even if a big guy has a nice face I'm turned off? Why am I like that? I was attracted to a kid who was a little big but he wasn't to big. He barely had a stomach just a little flabby. He has a really cute face! But that's the only person I've ever been attracted to who is big, even though he's probably just average. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it only becomes a negative personality trait when you become bitter and cruel over guys you are attracted to being unable to see through your size to appreciate you for who you are (incidentally, how well we take our of ourselves does say something about who we really are, but that's neither here nor there).

What Guys Said 5

• It's not hypocritical unless there's a moral judgement to it.

I wouldn't date someone with a penis even though I have one. That doesn't make me a hypocrite.

While not hypocrisy it is likely to be a big stumbling block to finding a partner. You might have success but you probably have to drop a lot of other requirements.

Or get your ass in shape.

• You can like what you like. Just remember the more things you won't date about a guy the smaller pool of men you will have to choose from.

• I have no idea what "big" means on the BMI scale and not sure what a "nice body" means either.
    Just pick whatever you find attractive...

• Meh. I'm like that too. Zero fucks given! :D

• no. but you're hugely limiting your options. the alternative to all this is to lose weight

What Girls Said 2

• You're not a hypocrite. But extremely unrealistic with high expectations. You're hugely limiting yourself

• You don't choose what you are attracted to, you just are. Hypocrite? No, as long as you don't blame guys for not being attracted to you, then you are not :)