Should I even bother with him?

I recently met this cute guy while on vacation. I like him, and his friends have given hints that he likes me too. My vacation will be quite long, but it will end at some point but I might not come back for a long time afterwards. I've never actually had a real boyfriend before either. What should I do? What would he want me to do? Please give me some advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can cope with a long distance relationship afterwards then go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say if your on vacation feeling, great relaxin in the sun and just having fun why not add to it some romance? You'll AT LEAST have a lasting memory of the vacation when you have left. If it does end up getting serious then try the long distance thing, and if it doesn't work out then you will have known a great guy that was your first and it's good experience in the long run because then you will be better able to assess the next guy to see if he's worth it if the idea of a LDR does come up. Live a little, forever may not be today, but try to enjoy today so that way you can always remember it forever!

What Girls Said 3

• I think that whenever you happen to come across asking yourself "should I even bother" or "is it worth it", then it's almost always the best time to answer no. Because once you have those doubts then it means your unsure and you shouldn't dive into any relationship wing unsure.

• No long distance relationships are very difficult. So if he would be your first boyfriend as well that will make it that much more complicated.

• Don't put your heart in this.
    It's a fleeting moment. Have fun, and when it's over and you go home, you'll have those fun memories.