What's the best way to respond to this?

I have a crush on this friend who I've been talking with this Summer, and a while ago I asked her if she wanted to hang out this Summer and she said why not! After talking with her for a few more days, I asked her if she wanted to hang out next week, and she said that she can't because she's working everyday for 2 weeks and has summer school as well (which I know is true). Then she also joked about saying how she "has no social life". What's the best way to respond to this? I've been thinking for a while, and I can't tell if she doesn't want to hang out with me, but I don't want to give up. What would you guys/girls recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her to hang out and give her a social life

• Haha I like your comment :P I wanna write something like "Well hey, if you need a social life, we can hang out", but it kinda sounds too rude or something. I'll see how I can use what you wrote, thanks :D

What Girls Said 4

• Well from what you have said, it kinda sounds like she is just busy. If she is really crammed, keep in mind that trying to wedge yourself into her schedule might stress her out, not because of it's being you, but because of her freaking schedule.

I wouldn't feel bad yet. Give her a little space. Wait until the two weeks are up and then casually bring it up again.

• how about going to look for her at her work place to have lunch together but of course tell her in advance

• You asked this already

Just ask her out

What Guys Said 1

• You have lost nothing or will lose nothing by continuing to try to interact with her. Give it a college effort... All that can happen is you end up in the same spot down the road. Toss it when you are sure she is not interested. Persistence is something women do appreciate it, it shows confidence... What do you think if this question? Link below...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1065165-what-comes-first-true-love-or-friendship