Would you rather be with someone who opens up to you and tells you they want you or be with?

Would a guy rather be with someone he likes who opens up to him about her feelings towards him or a girl who is much more his type (interests, looks, views etc)... only she is hot and cold and refuses to open up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guessing can be quite tiring.

What Guys Said 2

• The one who opens up as long as she isn't hideous and isn't the exact opposite of me.

• Opposites attract to a certain extent, ISTP's go great with ESTJ's, but what is always most important is that you trust that person. If they are willing to open up to you, even if they are not good with handling their own emotions, it means that they trust you and value what it is you think of them.

Always look for a guy who would still be your friend if you weren't attracted to eachother.

What Girls Said 3

• That's exactly where I am now
    He is patient and consistent. If he keeps it up he will crack my shell eventually.
    But this take a certain maturity and confidence in behalf of the guy

• Everyone wants someone who is open and truthful