Girls, what do you usually do if you think a random stranger is cute? Like at a coffee shop or supermarket?

Do you usually make it obvious, or do you try to hide it so the guy won't notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really do anything? I wish I did, but I don't.
    Sometimes I would maybe smile at him, but thats about it.

What Girls Said 8

• me and my friend usually blush and we also like shout things like sexy but where like so immature for are age but yolo also we get butterfly's in our stomach if they are like drop dam gorgeous

• well i wouldn't jump on him either but i would probably smile and eye him from time to time and while eyeing him, i would show ( a bit) thats i kind of find him cute.
    Facial expressions are very important

• If I personally thought a guy was cute, (and if he was near my age of course), I would find the courage, I would take a big breath and go talk to him. What do I have to lose after all? =)

• usually take cstalker pics of him and text them to group messages with my friends in them... never actually go up to him and say something

• I would be too timid to approach him so I would just creepily stare at him for a while. If he catches me staring at him, I quickly whip my head away and walk away.

• Nothing. I'm just insecure. And what's the point in doing anything if you'll never see him again.

• I go and talk to him! That actually helps

• I just smile and move on

What Guys Said 0