I'm so lost. I don't know what to do?

So I've been hanging around this guy for the past three weeks, I know he would like it to lead to a relationship he has said this.
I like being around him and hanging out I feel so comfortable. But I don't know what todo I'm so unsure and lost to what I want if I want to be with him. I don't know why I feel like this? I've been single for three years, is this normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• For a guy this is tough, Becuase we like to know answers and know them now. That's why relationships have so many fights. The guys always demands answers and the girl always wants time. My best advice is, don't rush into anything. It's a bit step to go back into a relationship and put your trust into someone again. You don't want to end up being hurt, I know I've been there haha. But also, do not wait to to long or else the guy will loose interest completely and vanish, he really will. A guy dosent want to wait forever. Bit if you have found a good guy. He will give you some time to think about taking a big step like this.

If you have some time answer mine please :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Yes totally normal. Just give yourself time

• Give yourself some time, don't rush into it