What can a girl do to turn a guy on?

what do guys like for a girl to do to make them want them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Juz show us sign dat u want us to approach u. Without any signs, we can't predict if u like us or not.

• but what if you notice and ur not interested?

• Oh i misread title. Ignore meh, i feel stupid now -_-

• haha no ur fine

What Guys Said 7

• If you want to get a guys attention, boobs are the way to go. You can go braless, or wear low cut tops and bend over a bit when you think he is looking. For a real boner starter, brush them against him in an innocent way.

• Well strip clubs don't sell shoulder touches, winks, or pass byes. What you should do is approach them and start flirting with them and not shy away like most girls who can't make up their mind; either go for it, or not even attempt it. I can't stand girls who can't make up their mind.

• First attract him with personality then let him know you think he's hot. That works with me.

• All depends exactly how you want them to have an interest in you. Sexual, emotional, etc.

Are you just wanting to turn a guy on? Do you have a specific guy in mind or just in general?

• sexual and emotional and just in general

• hmm well I am 17 and 5 ft about a 100 lbs give or take a few strawberry blonde hair hazel eyes white lol I don't know

• Love strawberry-my fav

• If she is hot she does not need to do anything.

• Touch his penis...

• Come close let us touch you and we are turned on for sure and do care for us and ve smexy ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing... Just be yourself.. If you try to do something and got turned on, you're not being you which will bring trouble later on...
    If he's really interested on you for being yourself, he will be turned on automatically even you do nothing...

• Show boobs and personality

• but what if you don't have any the first one I mean lol

• haha yay I hope so lol