I'm dating a virgin that snowballed half her geometry class?

I am dating this girl and she told me that she was a virgin and that her only kiss was a snowball with half her geometry class. What the heck is that? She told me it was no big deal. I am assuming this is a game or like people kissing on the cheek?

Most Helpful Girl

• She must be a very affectionate girl. Maybe she'll snowball you too.

• She will make me hot? I already am ok looking.

• I guess thoughts of your girl make you want to succumb to your urges.

• I honestly have to say yes. Now yes I admit that I had a "thing" for Tyler Perry (mostly because of how original and gosh darn right knee slappin gee whizz funny he is with his acting and plays) but my knees buckle at the thought of...

What Girls Said 9

• Ohhhh you troll so hard :p I love the "I am assuming this is a game or like people kissing on the cheek?"

TRES CLASSY :D

• Merci mademoiselle

• Nah you just forgot it was me

• Now fetch me an egg roll please

• Google it in the urban dictionary.

• Sounds fun.

• Cereal?

• Lol. Thank you.

• :) my pleasure

• LOOOOOL it basically means when a woman recieves an avolanche of snowy white jizz in her mouth, she pretends to swallow, then she spits a snowball of cum into her partners mouth.

• What do you mean by snowball?

Be glad you score a date. You're overanalysing too much.

• Ok I wasn't sure. Thanks. The guy below just told me snowball means a hot chick so yeah you're right.

• hahaha... I've been reading Playboy since middle school. The adviser section is better than a good percentage of the monthly models, but the news and politics and interviews are some of the best ever.

Do you know what this word really means? It seems like you made a clever joke.

• Maybe she meant an angry dragon or donkey punch? Those are surely much more innocent.

• I don't even know what the hell that means

• With a name like pooper it's gotta be good

• oh god that is so gross..

• I think is when a person has a cold and they kiss. It's probably extra phlegm they use to pass around while they French each other.
    It doesn't sound that fun, you didn't miss out on much.

• Huh I don't get it. Phlegm also?

• It's too stinky

• So is bleu cheese but it is downright tasty

• Snowball mmmmm

• Hot eh? So if my girl is a snowball she is hot?

• Well that's a relief. As hot as you?

• I guess not :(

What Guys Said 8

• Makes me want to take geometry so I can contribute some snow.

• Oh dear what does that mean?

• My load comes with a no return at all clause though, so I'll blow a huge load for her then she can pass it around to other women, keep I away from me. Lol.

• It, keep it away from me*

• She gives a blow job. He cums in her mouth. She kisses him, and puts the cum in his mouth.
    He goes down on her and spreads it all over her pooswah.

• That's disgusting and you're going a date with this girl because? If I was you I'd be hitting the auto-reject button now.

• Is this a troll post? No way a virgin would snowball with that many people wtf

• I don't even know what to say

• Isn't snowballing when you pass cum back and forth? If she did that with half her geometry class, that's quite disgusting.

• Bruh your girl transferred cum from her mouth to someone else's... leave that Thot

• U lucky devil!

• How is that?

• Why dont u juz ask her what dat means? How nervewrecking is dat since u alrdy know her '-'

• Ok I'm so confused

• I have no idea what snowball meant, but after googling it I came to this conclusion.

Snowballing is passing cum back and forth between two or more people's mouths.

Not sure if it's correct, but it fits in with the whole half the class thing. LOL

• No way

• Yes way. Is it wrong I find this somewhat funny?

• I'm getting a bad feeling about all of this. I just googled that too but it can't be that.