Advise with First Date with a Good Friend?

I am 21 years old, recently graduated college, and I am finally going on my first date ever in a couple of days. I am looking forward to it, at the same time I am nervous about it.

This girl is actually someone I have been good friends with for awhile (we met my first semester of college). She is a bit older than me so she had already been in school longer than me. She ended up dropping out of school because she felt college was not right for her (I think there is nothing wrong with that, why waste money on something you dislike or won't benefit you later). We were close, although she had a boyfriend at the time. I never thought of her as more than a good friend at the time.

After she left my school, she moved back in with her parents in a town about an hour's drive away. She got engaged and even had a son (they broke off the engagement a few months later). Her and I still texted and facebooked each other often throughout all of this.

Neither of us had a car and there was no bus between my town and her town so we didn't see each other for a long time. My uncle got me a car for my 20th birthday. One project I had for school required me to interview someone, and I thought her dad would be a great candidate. I figured I could use this excuse to see my good friend I hadn't seen for awhile. A couple weeks ago, I had to run an errand that required me to go to her town, so we hung out again then too. I ended up calling her the next day to ask her out (I have no idea how I did that) and she said yes.

Knowing this information, I want to ask what kind of advice you have for me? I have already planned it out, we have discussed and agreed on some stuff. Stuff like what should I do to get ready, how to not be as nervous about the date, should I kiss her, or most importantly get a second date later?

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys are great friends. Don't let the fact that this is a date psychic you out or second guess yourself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0