What do girls look for in a guy?

So I was recently broken up with and my only girlfriend I've had broke up with me. We met online and had been doing long distance for the past 2 years.

The next girlfriend I would like to meet in person but since I've never gotten a gf the "right" way I'm nervous about being able to get another one, a better one. It's very hard for me to see what better is. I just wish I knew what specifically girls look for in a guy because I have always been very generous and kind, friendly and social once people get to know me and I'm not too bad on the eyes. I just don't get it, I wish that something would come to me but I don't know how to read the signs when someone is interested and I'm afraid of being embarrassed if the girl isn't interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. Every girl is different from each other.

But personally speaking, I like it if a guy is tall, have a nice smile and has beautiful eyes. I also look for the personality.

Some girls might like muscular, bad boy looking, with tattoos or with nice abs
    But you know at the end of the day what matters most is the attitude.

Now, just be yourself. I'm for sure that you'll see the right girl for you. You have to try it so you would know how to correctly approach a girl. Don't be afraid girls don't bite. And if you already found someone you like, don't rush rush things up. Just enjoy every moment with her. Go with the flow👍 good luck!

What Girls Said 6

• every girl looks for different qualities in a man but my advice is to just be yourself and be confident. A man with confidence is the sexiest man i could think of.

• You don't have to be a special way, someone is going to love just the way you are.. that's what real love is.
    Every girl like different things on a guy.. even one girl can like totally different guys with totally different personalities.. Love is weird

• personally , i look for someone that is taller , easy on the eyes, funny , is easy to talk to and just has a nice personality , if your looking to move on you need to appear confident.
    don't try to be someone else , be yourself !
    and if she is interested trust me you'll know, look at her body language
    if she can't stop smiling or touches your arm when she laughs , can be some signs for some girls , but were all different.

hope this helps
    x

• The same thing I look for in everyone, honesty and loyalty (2 very rare qualities in people these days); anything else is just a bonus.

• for me, a guy who can be my best friend and my lover

• did she broke up with you? or you're the one who broke up with her? huh guys sometimes are just crazy about narrating stories!

I think if you're a tall guy with muscles, they'll have interests for you!
    don't flirt too much, girls hate losers, liars and HYPOCRITES!

Good luck in your real life! Life is a variety of spices !

What Guys Said 1

• You believe in yourself. thats key.