Tell me, Why do men love "bitches"?

Why do men love bitches more than the "nice girl" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them because they are easy to get and easy to leave them.
    BUT when it comes to a serious relationship "Nice Girl" would be my chose. Remember bitches are bitches nothing more but a nice girl can makes a good girlfriend and a good wife.

• Thank for MH.

What Guys Said 20

• I ask myself the same thing about girls. Why do they love men that end up upsetting them. I don't love bitches. I might like a girl but the moment I realise she is a bitch then GOODBUY!!! I don't want to be treated like crap. I don't how hot a girl is the moment I realise she is a bitch she is automaticly less hot and then it's GOODBYE. I love nice girls, nice girls are the are the ones get the access to my heart. As for other men well some of them will stay with a bitch because is hot or being they think she will be easy.

• Bitches can be more popular with guys that are shopping for gals to bump & run (f**k them, then forget them)

• No guy loves bitches, guys love to play with em but will never love them. However guys may be drawn to girls with a "bitchy side", thats because they have attitude, flare. Nice girls are cool and all, some guys go for that.

Its hard to explain because the term "bitch" is interchangeable

• Nice girls are great for long term, but "bitches" tend to put out more so short term that could be what attracts men for a regular easy lay

• That type of women it's not of my choice. Yeah they can be more easy to get, in some way are more confidence, but at the end if you present me a "bitch" and a nice girl; I totally with no doubt will go for the nice girl + they have something sexy too

• They don't. Practically, a bitch is easier to have sex with. But someone interested in a relationship isn't going to look for that. It's the same with bad boys and nice guys: girls looking for sex go for the first.

• I dont like "Bishes" . I like "Shy Cuties".

• cause the nice girl loves assholes. the nice girl dumped me while the bitches keep things simple and non emotional. it doesn't hurt going for a bitch as much as loosing a girl you actually went for till she invented dumb emotional shit. happened often enough and this week again.

• Coz men are dog.
    Lmao. Joking
    I want a sexy date whether she is bitch or nice girl.
    Usually those girls whom people call bitch , they get along well with me.😄
    So I do not rely upon someone else's opinion.
    If she is good to me and dont fuck around then I won't mind to be with a bitch.

• I don't. That's why we call them bitches.

• I want someone normal. I dont do bitches..

• Define nice girl. Define a bitch. Different definitions for different people. A nice girl might be a bitch to someone else and vise versa

• I want to ask u y dont good girls give any respect to boys feelings?
    We are forced to take bitches coz they are the one who at least respect our feeling but its truth they leave after sometime after completing their selfish motives :'(

• we don't love bitches, we just like them to bang. lol Love is given only to our love ones.

• We can ask you the same question : why do girls pursue the bad guys? :)

• So much more exciting to be with

• Same reason why women love jerks more than the "nice guys".

• They don't, all other things being equal

• I hate bitches. ESPECIALLY "bad bitches". What a crock of sh*t. My best friend was one of those at one point. Now she is a 16 y/o engaged to a heroin addict and she ran away around new years with her betrothed. They found her, but regardless. Stupid, overrated bullcrap. Reputation is no excuse to behave like an asshole.

• Bitches are what asses call women who can play the dominant role. There are some actual bitches though.

I like women who can play dominant in relationship

• What? "Stand your ground" types are attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• You do realize this is exactly the same bullshit men are peddling about girls only dating douchebags, right?

And please kindly define "bitches" for me, because right now it sounds like you're just bitter about some guy liking others girls over you, therefore they're all instantly "bitches" in your eyes.

What makes you less of a bitch, then the women you're complaining about? The sole fact that you use a sexist derogatory term against rival women, points to the fact that you're no better.

• I'm not bitter. These girls define themselves as "bad bitches". And the reason i'm asking is because of the book "Why men love bitches"

• Oh please, you know nothing about me and what I've been through in my life. I'm far from sensitive, but I know rude when I see it... And why are you scrutinizing an innocent curious question?

• Oh lawd, the "you don't know me" line, classic. If you weren't sensitive, you wouldn't care about rudeness.

Your question is loaded with resent and you're replying with denial. But go ahead, keep telling yourself that it doesn't affect you at all, whatever helps you sleep at night. :D

• Any guy that calls me a bitch isn't going to be having any type of conversation with me ever!

Bitches get no respect and are just a good fuck.
    From what I see and am hearing about in songs.

• nice girls are boring, dk how to flirt, usually not as hot as bitches and don't have sex appeal for the most part.

not that u should go around kicking puppies and stealing candy from children.. don't be an asshole just don't be a passive people pleaser. have some fire in u and just be confident. that's what bitches get right they are confident and usually lively

guys say nice girls make gfs and wives but those are the same gfs and wives that end up getting cheated on by a more sexy exciting women. nice girls are safe bc they are a sure thing, will never go anywhere and will always be in a mans back pocket. I sure wouldn't want a guy to date me for those reasons

• Maybe they think nice girls are boring

• Bitches hold the potential of 'slut' in bed, which i think it is nonsense. You can never know what you can turn into in bed.

• Birds of a feather flock together, they're probably bitches/assholes themselves.

• Short answer- Because those types of guys have their inner-bitchiness!.

• Bitches are sluts nice girls are respectful

• You should be asking why do SOME men like bitches

• Eh, I feel they like nicer girls more than just "bitches." I personally wouldn't want to date those girls that consider themselves, "bad bitches" or anything related to a bitch. lmao.

• they like nice girls but they might be aware of getting them any time they want, but the bitches or bad girls are hard to get.. Or vise versa. Plus, they can get everything they want with bitches.. I think