I can't get her out of my mind?

So I am a girl and there is this other girl who I have been crushing on since last December. She is literally my best friend, though I don't know if I'm hers. She has helped me emotionally through a lot of stuff and she is such a sweetie and has been really good for me. I have moved onto a new chapter of my life for the better for this girl. Last I knew, she had a girlfriend but apparently now she's single. She and I love doing fun things together like going to concerts (when I'm not working them), going to amusement parks, etc together. I can't stop thinking about her at all. She makes me smile and I get so jealous when other people flirt with her. She swears we're going to go to gay clubs next summer after she turns 18 (as I will be this fall) when we're both out of school and stuff but I don't think I could find someone I like as much as her. I am /way/ too shy to say anything to her about my crush on her because I don't know what she would say and I don't want to ruin our friendship because she's done so much for me. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• If you like her this much, its best that you make a move before she thinks you're not interested. The worst she can say is no, and even if she does, you can wait a bit and try again. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 0