I'm so tired of repeating the same information about myself on first dates?

It seems like every first date goes the same way in which we ask the same general questions about each other (what do you do? Where are you from? Do you like this certain?).

It has gotten to the point where I'm so fatigued of repeating the same things about myself over and over. I know these questions are important in order to determine shared compatibility but it seems like such a waste of time.

How can I skip past these boring question in dates in order to talk about things that are more original and more interesting?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. That's what first dates are all about

What Girls Said 6

• You should have an intro video and send it to them BEFORE the date. So date one will already be on second date level.

• Some dates tend to progress like job interviews. I hate that.

I think the best way to get an interesting conversation flowing is by finding something you both have in common or discussing something you're passionate about.

• I don't think you can skip it unless you just don't ask her any questions and just enjoy the date. Then when you really like her, you can bring up those questions again.

• Be spontaneus and talk about things that come to your mind in that moment. Don't waste your time answering things you don't like to answer.

What Guys Said 0