Girls who would you rather have a relationship with?

Guy A: Nice Guy, Inexperienced/never had a gf, very shy and quiet.
Guy B: Seems nice at first but can be full of himself, prolific cheater (usually with his friends girlfriends), extroverted and loud

• Guy A
  • Guy B

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't biased at all lol

• I was just trying to understand my crushes thought process.

• Being very shy is also a deal breaker for me personally. So you've got to give more than that, or somewhat of an in between for a lot of girls to decide.

• This is what I though.

What Girls Said 12

• Do you think anyone ACTUALLY thinks "hey! I'll go with the fake nice guy who cheats, because he sounds like an amazing boyfriend"?
    I'd choose guy A for sure, as long as he's willing to open up from his shell and take the initiative too sometimes. I can't deal with a bf who's too scared of being my bf. If all he did is expected me

• wow this got posted before I was finished... don't know how that happened lol.
      Anyway, yes, if all he did was expected me to do all the work and to make all the decisions, then I wouldn't want to be together with him. I wouldn't want to be with someone who's quiet all the time either. I like to listen to people when they talk, and I also like to engage in discussions. I don't mind a little bit of silence sometimes, since it can be pretty nice, but barely talking all the time is a no no for me.

• expect*
      note to self: don't try to answer questions on here after taking a nap.

• This is like asking... would you rather have a juicy steak or a stapler.

• This question is Really slanted for the nice guy and that's what I chose

• Lol this honestly seems like a question to make those "nice guys" feel better. No one wants a jerk, girls also don't want a pushover. A perfect medium is the answer, my boyfriend is a representative of that.

• I rather be alone.
    I can't be with someone that's not genuine, but I can't be with some one that doesn't make me happy. I need someone to joke with and joke, not someone that's dull.

• Obviously the Guy A. I don't see why someone would choose the other one.

• A all the way.
    Guy B doesn't sound all that good.

• B if he stops cheating lol

• a but i like freaks i like pubs

• You do the math.

• No in between?

• In between

What Guys Said 3

• I love how unbiased this question is.

Just be yourself, you'd rather be with someone who likes you for who you are than someone likes you for who you pretend to be.

• B type of guy lies, she does not know he's a scumbag cheater, till she is in too deep!

• That ain't how it works buddy