Why do girls expect you to be their friend after they reject you?

Seriously, why do they expect you to remain their friend after they friendzone you? Once a girl friendzones me, we're done, they're worth absolutely nothing to me, I cut the "bond", they mean nothing to me, I don't care what happens to them, but, they and other people expect me to stay. Why, what could I possibly gain from the relationship, if they view me as so below them to be unworthy of a romantic relationship, then they're useless as friends. Why should I be their friend, I don't have an obligation to be, I don't care how cruel it seems, my crappy luck in love and lifehas wiped out any good I had in me, life was cold and cruel to me, people, girls, so I am cold and cruel likewise. Why can't I discard them, what reason could I possibly have to be their friend? I think I am completely justified, it's about practicality and revenge.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are being Insensitive.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with anonymous. She is probably just a little insensitive. You have every right to cut all bonds. It is fine, but you shouldn't be rude to her. It shouldn't be fueled by revenge. It should just be because you need it.

• because they need someone around to eat ice cream with them and do their nails

• Sometimes I do if they don't it makes me feel like A horrible person or like I crushed their feelings even tho that's what I did. I always feel bad after rejecting a guy I feel guilty or bad of myself

• I'm sorry to hear this. It sounds like you have been hurt before. I don't know as I have never friendzoned a guy before.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with you mostly. I wouldn't go so far's as to say they mean nothing to me but I know what you mean. Wtf are you gonna do as friends? Go do things with her that you do with your guy friends? Go to the movies? Go shopping? Do your hair and makeup? Get your hair done? Talk about her newest boyfriend after she just rejected you? Ya that stuff sounds like tons of fun!! Lets be friends!!