Anyone ever found themselves consistently not good enough to get the ones they wanted? What did you do about it?

I've found that whenever I meet a girl that has everything I want, I just come up short. I can hold conversations with them no problem and we have things in common, but it's really frustrating because I think I"m getting somewhere with them only to fail every time. It makes me think I'm messing up my approach somehow, or missing something important to create attraction. I want to figure this out, because I don't want to be alone forever but lowering my standards has no appeal for me at all. I want to figure this out and get what I want.

Has this ever happened to anyone here before? And what did you do about it?

So you all just give up? We only go through life once, you know. Isn't changing at least worth a shot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to find someone that you can get along with

• What if all I find are people I can get along with but who aren't very attractive or exciting?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. It sucks. But the things they want, I can't really be, even if I wanted to. So... nothing to be done really.

• Ya it's almost like they say lots of half-truth nonsense just to fuck with people. Crazy :)

• Yeah whenever I see a really attractive guy, I always fail at getting his attention and it makes me think that I'm not pretty enough when people tell me much of the time that I'm very pretty and I'm out of most guys' leagues. Then I end up figuring that they're shy, but at the same time, I don't want to be the one to make all the moves because I've been told that people want what they don't have and you can't let a guy know that he's got you and you're gonna do all the work. So yeah it's just frustrating that I can never get a guy whom I actually think is attractive to notice me and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

What Guys Said 0