Is it bad if I am almost 25 and I've never been on a date?

I feel like this is a big issue now, I am not really confident and stuff. I feel I hold have met someone by now.

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not bad! I am in same position as you! I am 24 and had never been to a date till now! So I know how it feels, there are many reasons for me as to why I haven't been on a date yet not even for just fun dates! This may be weird but I don't want to go on a date with a guy and mae that place a memory, and when i meet the right guy and i go there i would probably think about the last time i had been there with someone else!

I would like all my first time memories to be with one guy who I will end up with for the rest of my life! (i am not dreaming of a fairy tale or prince charming type)

It can be a pressure seeing your friends dating and you not yet meeting the right one yet but it will be worth it! I am still waiting for that one guy to share all my first times with!

Just relax and take it slow, enjoy your singlehood cause you can only do it in your 20's!

What Girls Said 6

• Don't build this into a big deal. Dating is actually not a big deal at all. At your age, it should actually be easier to get a date than high school, when everyone is impossibly vain about social standing, etc, etc. At 25, a girl who thinks you're at least okay will probably go on *one* date with you, just out of curiosity. Don't take it too personally if she doesn't want a 2nd or if she still says no for the 1st.

• How do I meet women?

• I know. But if you never make yourself vulnerable, it'll never happen. And yeah, you're probably not going to meet your wife on the first try. Everyone goes through it, and heartache does suck a big one. But, it's a learning experience and there are some wonderful times, too.

• :) thanks

• It's not a big deal. Dates are weird anyway. Wait til you want to/find the right person... trust me you're not missing out on some amazing gold mine.

• I guess but I don't really know how to meet women.

• it shows nervousness... which means we are important enough to someone to make them nervous

• Oh okay lol, talking to girls is hard.

• Nope it's not weird. You should feel proud that you haven't been on a million dates and dating around. Have faith in God. He will give you someone who he thinks is right for you at his timing. (:

• I'm 19 and have never been on a real date. The only thing of a "date" I really had was when me and friend went together to prom because we couldn't find a date XD

• It's not a bad thing.

• no it just means you are waiting for your true love to sweep you off your feet

• I guess but don't girls expect me to sweep her off her feet.

• maybe just loosen up a bit and go party with mates and get them to introduce you to a few?

• Maybe lol, it just seems hard.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm 26 and I've never been on a date. It can be bad because guys around your age range are far more experienced than you.

• Didn't go on my very FIRST date till 22. That turned into a relationship. Broke up a while back. Only one since. I hear ya. Work on what you love. Only option.

• I was 31 before I had my first date, and 33 when I found my first (and current) girlfriend. It's never too late, so don't ever give up hope.

• Seek for things that you like that involve social connections (nothing online, games etc) that way you can meet women with same interest and will be more easy for you a date

• I'll be right there with you in 2 years

• i had my first date when i was 27, not to worry

• How did you meet her?

• we are neighbours

• wish guys didn't have to initiate always

• I know right. I'm constantly getting rejected. Getting a girlfriend is like winning the lottery to me.

• i hate reality

• seems there are more male late bloomers

• I'm 25, and haven't been on a date in 5 years. Trust me, it's not a big deal. My cousin didn't have a serious girlfriend until after high school. He's married