What is the ideal height of someone you're interested in and how tall are you?

Hey, I'm just curious. I'm 5 foot 1 and a half and I tend to like guys who are at least 5 foot 10. But, I've seen girls my height like shorter guys who could be 5 foot 7 or maybe even nearer 5 foot 4. So, how tall are you and how tall is someone you're interested in ideally?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm nearly 5'10" and I always go for women around 5"6 or less not too short neither. But if she is my same height doesn't bother me at all because that means she is really interesting and height is just a superficial thing to judge her

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 6'2" and I think I am more interested in women taller than 5'6". I tend to not really look closely at any woman shorter, but have no problem having a good friendship with someone any height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone shorter than me, which limits my selection since I'm only 5'7. Hopefully I'm still growing though...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My SO is about 8 inches taller than me when I'm not wearing heels, but I've dated people of all heights. I do marginally prefer taller but only because it means I sometimes get airborne when we hug/kiss.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'1 and really tall guys tend to like girls my height cuz they feel more masculine, protective, and can throw really tiny girls around easily! So I've been with guys from 5'8-6'2

1|0
    0|0