If a girl never initiates texts with you, does it mean she's not interested?

Just wondering, she replies when we're texting, pretty responsive..

Most Helpful Guy

• Either not interested, thinks its the man's job or too proud. If she's not willing to meet you halfway you have to ask yourself is this someone you really want to be involved with? It's typically the man's role to initiate. If you've clearly shown her your intentions and have made a sincere effort to take it further ie ask her out. Then the ball is in her court. If she's not interested, oh well, there's a billion other girls out there. Cry, have a sixpack, smoke a joint, get yourself an escort lol, whatever it takes for you to move on. Just move on.

A girl not being interested only sucks when she's like the only girl in your life. Best way to forget about someone is to put your efforts into someone or something more worthwhile.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 6

• Not really. I don't text a guy first just so I don't seem clingy or like I'm bothering him, I always imagine him whining to his friends about a girl who won't leave him alone when i think of sending a text lol

• No not really! I just think that i would annoy the boy i like to text with, i always wait for him to text first i know it's selfish but i'm shy :)

• We girls are complicated but not really complicated. Text her first. She's probably waiting for it.

• What about for a guy? Can you answer this for me? I would appreciate it...

• if I never initiated texts with a girl it would be because I wasn't interested

• no just depends on the girl some text some dont! you an ask her!
    _answer mine?

• It just means she's shy

What Guys Said 5

• No, it means either she believes that guys should initiate or you've established that you will initiate.

I've literally stopped texting girls after establishing myself as the initiator and they go days before realizing they have to make a move, or they just never respond and later I catch them throwing some kind of fit about how I must be some big player and I found another girl to flirt with.

Go by her responses, not by who initiates.

• Think I'm just going to stop texting her

• Deleted her number already. Only way to get it back is if she texts me

• Good luck.

• After a certain point I stop texting and leave it in her hands to see if she takes initiative. If she's not I assume she is just enjoying the attention and is not interested in me.

• Well since they are claiming equality I put equality in this. From time to time I like to check in and start the approach but if she doesn't send me a first message at all I stop texting her because she is making me feel needy or that she is not that interested in me as I told. My conclusions might be wrong but if she play hard to get sends me mixed signals.

• You have to initiate texting bro :) I think other gagers have explained you very well :)

• I think so, why would she be all like.. hard to text if she was?