My boyfriend's parents know we had oral sex, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My boyfriend's moms know that we had oral sex and i can't contact him anymore because they took his phone away. We're both fifteen and we love each other, and my mom doesn't know. I'm moving in a week, but we love each other and plan on having a long distance relationship. My mom would be furious if she found out and would forbid me from seeing him and ground me forever. I've never done anything like this before coming from a Christian background, and neither has he. We're both virgins.

Should I break up with him?
Apparently his mom wants him to tell my mom what happened in person...😓 I'm going on vacation for two weeks and we're moving by the 15th of July so... are they going to tell her while I'm not there?

Most Helpful Guy

• no no no
    you can't break up with him just because of a blow job or whatever. 15 is a tad young id say, but hey it happened. And your boyfriends parents aren't going to keep the phone forever you know this. But you should really get into contact with him or at lease meet him before you move to establish the parameters of this long distance thing (how long is this distance... because if its a new york to california thing... thats impossible lmao)

• It's only two hours away within the same state. We'd still see each other about twice a month for speech competitions.

• alright well then there yah go... still hard though but i hope it works

What Guys Said 7

• You need to tell your mom, seeing as his mom wants him to tell your mother you have to let her know first. You want to cushion the blow. Seeing as you love him and plan to spend a long time with him, you'll have to ease relations with his parents too. And you don't want your mom to first find out from your embarrassed boyfriend with his mom standing in the background.

Also, long distance is a very tough thing to keep up, especially with limited communication capabilities, twice a month is very good for a long distance relationship, but if you both aren't completely committed it will crumble.
    Best of luck to you :)

• The only thing is, I'm technically not supposed to know that they know. His best friend had him pass on the message to me. If I tell my mom now, I'm throwing both of them under the bus.

• @"If I tell her through text, she will forward and screenshot it to a bunch of people and of course she'll tell everyone in my family"

As a parent, I think would be highly inappropriate behavior for a parent - abusive even, wow. Public humiliation for sharing things that are deeply private? Nasty. If my daughter told me something confidential and private about her sex life i would respect her privacy and try see what i could do to help her situation and offer guidance in the most reasonable way possible looking at all aspects of the situation.

• Correction, that should have read "As a parent, I think this would be highly inappropriate behavior for a parent" - i. e. public humiliation and exposure of the details of your private life. I don't know if they mean it negatively but I think they are very misguided in their approach.

• Wait three years, then tell your parents to go pound sand.

• Well if you are moving, then you just have to wait and it will be over. You would have to break off with him anyway because of the move. LDRs are tough, especially at your age, and now he has lost his phone.
    I know it sucks, but you are going to have to accept the situation. I had a similar thing happen, her mother found out we were having sex and forbid me from seeing her. I was devastated, because I did love her, but couldn't change the way things were. It sucks, but you will survive.

• I wouldn't break up with him just because of your parents opinion, but, the long-distance thing sounds like it will be a real problem. I don't think long-distance relationships really work. Seeing each other twice a month sounds crappy to me.

• Break it up coz if u dont do it now u will do it in coming future either way so y dont u do it now only

• don't break up and do nothing... just wait for the right time that would be after some years

• Don't break up with him

What Girls Said 7

• Don't break up with him if you really don't want to. And just tell him how much he means to you... i know he doesn't have his cellphone for now but that is not the only way how we comunicate, cellphones have not in this planet since the begining of time. If you want him to know you have to make it so.
    Good luck :D

• Dont break up with him over it. However 15 is too young for oral or any sex in my opinion

• How did his parents find out?

• His phone was acting up so his mom went to investigate to fix it only to see in his history all sorts of stuff related to the topic with specific questions involving the word I and me and my girlfriend. They confronted him about it, and he confessed.

• Your boyfriend parents did it too so don't be worried

• Your relationship won't last long either way
    That's long distance relationship

• simplest way would be to erase there memory with this gadget
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osR1jctb47Y

• Lol I wish 😂😭😂

• Firstly, how did they find out?
    Second, that's a shame that you can't contact Him
    Third, long distance relationships never work. It's the hard truth. You can try, there's the rare chances they do. I just don't want you to get hurt. Think through your decisions wisely. Best of luck.

• His phone was acting up so his mom went to investigate to fix it only to see in his history all sorts of stuff related to the topic with specific questions involving the word I and me and my girlfriend.