GUYS: which kind of girl would you choose to be friends with &/or date?

Ok so I want to know which kind of girl you would want as a friend and why and what kind of girl you would want to date and why. Just basically describe why you would pick that girl. (Out of the choices in the poll please! (: )

• Country Girls
  • City Girl
  • Girly Girl
  • Tom Boy
  • High Maintenance Fashionista

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from the country, it really depends where the guy is from and his lifestyle. I would choose a Tom boy kinda girl just Becuase I would see her as one of the guys. She likes doing everything with us so I would just become good friends with her. Myself I like the girly girly types just Because it's a nice change. It's kinda feels good to be there for a girl and make sure she's happy with everything you do for her. Of I chose a Tom boy girl it would just be like hanging out with the guys again and that would just be different Because I have guy friends to do that with if that makes sense.

If you have time please answer my question :)

What Guys Said 6

• I chose city girl, but I really wouldn't really care if a girl identified herself as any of the first 4 options.

The only girl I wouldn't want to date would be a "High Maintenance Fashionista." This type of personality in a girl probably would not work well with me.

• i've gotten along with all of them pretty well... i liked the punkish girl the most ^^

• Girly girls are the most attractive, i think its the innocence aspect that is just so beautiful abiut them

• I don't see an all of the above

• I'll let my username speak for itself here.

• I vote A-D

What Girls Said 0