Is it better to be with a straight girl or a bi-girl?

I've noticed quite a few of the girls I've dated have been bi especially now. Although I have no problem with it I wonder if I would be left for a girl, or if she suddenly has a thing for girls more so than for guys. But I wouldn't have this problem with straight girls I feel its more stable. Am I wrong? Plus I can compete with guys but how do I compete against girls? I don't have sexy legs nor boobs. lol

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how confident you are in your relationship. honestly it shouldn't matter at all... It depends on the person and weather or not they full fill your needs as a person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm kind of (BI) ased. but bi girls are overall more fun. First off, it is insanely hot when two girls make out. Secondly, there is stability. I personally prefer guys over girls but like girls as well. It's like how I also like cats more than dogs but love both. I'm not one day going to suddenly start loving dogs more.

0|0
    1|0
  • Bi people have more incentive to cheat so you should choose the straight partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Bi-girls are hiv disease N straight girls are fun

1|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer to be with a straight girl since you know she's only checking out one gender but, with the bi girl, you run the chance of having a FFM 3-some so, I guess, both have their up's and down's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with bi.
    I will tell her to rather enjoy threesome.
    That would be a dream life. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bi-girl. Now you can have a threesome

0|0
    2|0