Does age really matter for you guys?

I'm 16 I'll be 17 soon but I have a thing for older guys as in 18-24. Guys are you okay dating a girl who's younger even if her parents are okay with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong in calendar age gaps as long as there is compatibility, maturity up in the head and understanding between the 2 involved :)

Guess as we go forward in the 21st century we are busy narrowing things down for ourselves in various facets of life, this included :)

We think too much about things & are happy compartmentalizing & naming everything that we compartmentalize

• Thank you, young lady for your kind and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :) a gesture that is wholly appreciated :)

What Guys Said 12

• That guy will have to put himself into a lot of problems. Including underage sex and rape cases and if you like to get a little naughty with pic then it is underage p*rn.
    And tbh i wouldn't put mut my faith in a 16 that she is grown up enough to know that breaking up doesn't mean you can send me to prison.

• To me it does. I mean it's not a strict rule but like stay above 25 and maybe a max of 8-10 year difference up or down.

• It doesn't really matter as you get older. But a adult dating someone underage the age of 18 could lead into legal problems down the "minor" road.

• No age doesn't really matter to us honestly. As long as its legal we're good

• I'm 16, do you think it would be wrong if I dated a 24 yr old?

• Nothing wrong with older either.

• U wanna get down on meh? Sure im wif it. Bring it on! ;3

• Sorry, but yeah. I'm not taking a chance going to jail. In my opinion, teenage girls below 18 are too horny and I'm not taking the chance.

• 18+, not going to jail

• No I do not feel comfortable dating a kid.
    She must be at least 18.

• Well, prison's just a place... I'm just saying, age matters, to a point

• Don't know... if it's legal then i'd be fine. If i love the girl and the age would be the only issue then i'd wait for her or something like that. I mean i like older women, why not like younger women?
    some teenage girls look more mature than their biological age. I went out to ask this girl thinking she's 21 and she was 15. She laughed and blushed and was like "yeah, i know i'm used to it". The age difference was way too big so i got over it. We are now friends.

A 14 year old tried to sleep with me. It was an uncomfortable mix of feelings i got when i heard her say "i want you to fuck me so bad". WHAT? I politely turned her down and explained why it would be a bad idea to have sex at this age no matter who the guy is.

You have to understand that these of "legal age" stuff have some truth behind it. The human body goes through lots of changes that for most end at around 18 (more or less). At the same time with that, the brain goes through lots of changes so it is more LIKELY that you think differently at 18, than you do at 16. You are more likely to make mistakes when younger, so that's why i wouldn't rush anything. If i'd love the girl, then i'd wait for her, then see what happens.

• 5 years is my limit in age

• Nah, age doesn't really matter to guys. We'd have sex with 13 year olds if it was legal. "Age is just a number"

• And jails just a place ✋^ but if your 18 it don't matter try and stay in your age group for that one year or so until then

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 16 my bf is 22 I don't think there's anything wrong.(:

• You don't think there's anything wrong with the fact that a 22 year old man, is dating a 16 year old teenager... Think about that