Define Mr. Right?

Define Mr. Right?

Yah I wana know. It will probably be different? for everyone but how different?

Most Helpful Girl

• -Hilarious and sarcastic - gets my witty jokes and sarcasm
    -Fit or at least plays sports
    -Family man and loves kids
    -Supportive and understanding
    -Caring, sweet, nice and respectful
    -Has no health issues or preferably
    -Willing to help in the kitchen when needed
    -Not lazy and not cocky or ignorant
    -Treats me like a princess but also allows me to treat him like a prince (spoil him, cook for him and appreciating guy time)
    -Adventurous and smart and willing to take risks
    -Comes from a loving family (my family hates me I would love to bond with his mom)
    -Not clingy or too sensitive
    -Gets along with my friends but also knows his boundaries
    -Not willing to give up and will grab my hand if I want to walk through the door
    -Let's me be me and independent woman but also reminds me that I have limits and Im not alone anymore
    -Trustworthy and respectful
    -Makes time for me no matter what and is there when I need a shoulder to cry on
    -Protective but not too over protective
    -Not too religious
    -Not a player and doesn't play games. Mature but still a kid at heart
    -Motivated and works hard
    -Outgoing and charismatic
    -Finishes my sentences and reads my mind
    -Someone I grow comfortable with pretty quick
    -Can drive or has trustworthy transportation
    -Someone who I can have random conversations with, never have a dull moment, depend on, never have a dull date, someone who's as random and weird like me, someone who can keep a conversation and not give me one worded answers.
    -Someone who gives me butterflies everytime I see them and gives me a smile and a laugh a true genuine laugh I've been needing in a long time
    -Not a drunk or a smoker nor does drugs
    -Hopefully he's as tall as 5'8+ and with me through thick and thin (:

• Maybe I'm pushing it but I when I imagine this guy I see a boyish grin and colored eyes that never cease to amaze me. Eyes that shine bright and just full of life. Big strong arms so I know I'm safe no matter what. Something I can lean on and feel utterly safe. He walks with such high hopes and everyone loves him. Wonderful family and friends that I would learn to bond with. If he doesn't have much friends that's okay he can make friends with mine (: ❤

• ''Finishes my sentences, and reads my mind.'' Lol, seriously?

• Yes 😏

What Girls Said 13

• First of all the he will be mine. Not partially all mine. Head to toe.
    He will have beautiful eyes knowing how to see.
    He will be good hearted.
    He will be kind, not just to me, to everyone.
    He will be happy person, knowing that any bad things are temporary, we are permanent.
    He will be my best friend that I can trust fully.
    He will have a job that he respects makes his living. I don't really care what kind of job he has except stripper lol
    He will be someone that one day he wants to be dad. I am not dying having a kid but I will be happy to see that possibility.
    And he will be the one that loves me truly and I love him truly. He will be the one that I forget the world when i am with him. The rest I am sure we can figure it out.

• I can define it in one word... IMAGINARY.

I say this not to seem like I'm knocking guys but because it's true we're all imperfect and life isn't a fairy tale there's no such thing as Mr. Right the same goes for Mrs. Right.

However Mr. Right will vary from girl to girl once everyone realizes there is no such thing as perfection. You just have to love his "Perfect Imperfections".

• Someone who makes me feel safe, someone who is honest, compassionate, independent, romantic and modest. :)

• Mr.right for me would have to be sweet, also would know how to put me back in line when I lose myself crying or out of anger, ect. He has to have a good personality as well (to everyone, but some things can be excluded towards that subject). And he has to have time for me when I want to hang out or something.. But also have to be serious about course work as well. (: other than that, I wouldn't ask for much. Oh and not to forget important stuff rather much things I care about.

• Mr. Right its hard to just say what i think the perfect guy is. But when he does come along i will know. Its usually not until after i really get to know a guy when i figure out what im really looking for

• Someone I can trust, my best friend, handsome, caring, and supportive.

• Just someone who is genuine and honest. I don't care about what he looks like, as log as he is decent and cares about me.

• Not mr left

• I don't think there's a Mr. Right, no guy can match up to the perfect standards of a girl.

• A man who has no emotion
    Sociopath tendacies

• .. are you... serious.. ?

• oh how come

• Because they're fun

• Mr right is someone who loves me

• Intelligent is number one, tall, manly...big hands... Loyal, loving, inquisitive and willing to snuggle and watch netflix or play video/board games with me

• Smart, Respectful, out-going, caring, family guy, funny, amazing in bed, and have a career

What Guys Said 0